I can't even imagine how much they will go for...Not to mention they have brand new parts for those cars too.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Just wanted to attach this article on the history. It's a really nice story http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/06/the-story-behind-the-lambrecht-chevrolet-collection/

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Just wanted to attach this article on the history. It's a really nice story http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/06/the-story-behind-the-lambrecht-chevrolet-collection/

That is a really nice story.

Man I wish I was rich, I would be getting a few of these.

I would love to call my dad and say, "Hey I just bought a brand new 1955 Chevy".

That is as close as you will ever get to going back in time.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Just so everyone knows that's a 56 not a 55 look at the lines. It drops down on the rear. The 55 is just straight. The 57s have the tail fins

old

WRONG

Dude, that truck has 1.3 miles, it is still new! And the vette w 4 miles...

I would LOVE to have any single one of those rides! What a find. Wish I was rich...

they were made in the 50's-70's not reproduced so they are very old

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

old

WRONG

Dude, that truck has 1.3 miles, it is still new! And the vette w 4 miles...

I would LOVE to have any single one of those rides! What a find. Wish I was rich...

they were made in the 50's-70's not reproduced so they are very old

so when you buy a 2013 plated car in 2014 your saying it old, and yet you are buying it new, are you not.

it will be the same in this case, a 195x plated sold new in 2013, no difference

side note, pretty bad when im 9210 mile away and the auction is posted everywhere down here with a lot of interest

Pierce, Nebraska is about 1,000 miles from me one way. ....my dad and I miiiight just go to this. Seriously. -not that we could afford anything, but just to see it all. My oh my.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived