Holey effin shit. I know a few guys that would sell body parts for some of those!!! Including me!!! Speaking of that does anyone need a hardly ever used left testicle? ( self abuse not considered use)

I just wish i had a funny sig.

old

WRONG

Dude, that truck has 1.3 miles, it is still new! And the vette w 4 miles...

I would LOVE to have any single one of those rides! What a find. Wish I was rich...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

From the video on Youtube:

Published on Jun 21, 2013

VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC will be conducting the amazing Lambrecht Chevrolet Company Auction 9-28,29th of September 2013 in Piercve, NE. This is ana amazing collection of NEW Chevrolets from the 60's and more along with hundreds of survivor cars. Amazing! See you there!

Amazing stuff. Thanks for posting that video. So yeah, the auction is THIS YEAR. You would have to bring more money than you could haul in a truck to get any of the vehicles featured in this video. Just crazy. I'm all about driving cars, but IMO- it would be a Total Crime to drive any of these ever. I would be very hesitant to even gas them up and crank them. Those cars are now Art Pieces.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived