CstrokerV Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 wish i could go to that auction even just to see those cars.. i think he should of cleaned them once in awhile though.... my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
russtezecustoms Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 Holey effin shit. I know a few guys that would sell body parts for some of those!!! Including me!!! Speaking of that does anyone need a hardly ever used left testicle? ( self abuse not considered use) I just wish i had a funny sig.
k3n12ock Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYY CRAP!!!!!!!!! That's an inventory right there. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Purplehaze Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 old WRONG Dude, that truck has 1.3 miles, it is still new! And the vette w 4 miles... I would LOVE to have any single one of those rides! What a find. Wish I was rich... Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 From the video on Youtube: Published on Jun 21, 2013 VanDerBrink Auctions, LLC will be conducting the amazing Lambrecht Chevrolet Company Auction 9-28,29th of September 2013 in Piercve, NE. This is ana amazing collection of NEW Chevrolets from the 60's and more along with hundreds of survivor cars. Amazing! See you there! Amazing stuff. Thanks for posting that video. So yeah, the auction is THIS YEAR. You would have to bring more money than you could haul in a truck to get any of the vehicles featured in this video. Just crazy. I'm all about driving cars, but IMO- it would be a Total Crime to drive any of these ever. I would be very hesitant to even gas them up and crank them. Those cars are now Art Pieces. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
russtezecustoms Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 I agree about anything w/less than a few thou on the clock but the rest? Drive them thats what there for. I just wish i had a funny sig.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 Incredible. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.