Jump to content

im scared..


DylanBunch

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was driving today and outta no where my speakers became muffled sounding and not as loud... I REALLY don't think theyre blown... gains are all the way down, no frequency on my eq Is over a 3db gain, loudness off, no distortion all the to 62 (audible atleast) no sla boost or any of that crap. Any ideas? Idk what to do other than check connections which I cant do right now cause its raining.. -.-

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Did the switch on the amp flip to LPF? Check that, mine has switched a few times from things touching it.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

lol im retarded.... so ive blown 1 of the ft1s I have and the other was close and what I noticed was the second ft1 blew. that would explain why there was no treble

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Seems like more and more of those tweeters are taking a crap on people.

Bro... tell me how I call crescendo to send it them and they tell me I blew it. im like, its on 30 watts, gains all the way, eq'd but not over +3db and crossed at 5k with a 18db slope... how the hell did I blow it. same thing for this second tweet. I guess ill send the second one in too but if they blow after that im finding some other brand

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Gains all the way? That might be how! Distortion maybe?

Posted

lol im retarded.... so ive blown 1 of the ft1s I have and the other was close and what I noticed was the second ft1 blew. that would explain why there was no treble

Seems like more and more of those tweeters are taking a crap on people.

Well sheet. With the Crescendo 1000c4 turn on pop thatI had that was notorious for this model, and now reading this... I'm never buying Crescendo in the future. Not even the Bass Clef amps. Nothing. Nada.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 964 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...