OrionStang Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Can play down to low 30's/high 20's, only $50 each. 125w rms. http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=538 Has anybody actually heard them? Or better yet, used them personally? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Can play down to low 30's/high 20's, only $50 each. 125w rms. http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=538 Has anybody actually heard them? Or better yet, used them personally? no, no-one has ever heard or used them. not even the company that makes them. Owner of BigAss Ports
OrionStang Posted July 3, 2013 Author Report Posted July 3, 2013 Oh shit, really? Guess I better not get them, then. Can play down to low 30's/high 20's, only $50 each. 125w rms. http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=538 Have any of you here on SMD heard them? Or better yet, used them personally? Worded the question differently, for the jackasses. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Oh shit, really? Guess I better not get them, then. Can play down to low 30's/high 20's, only $50 each. 125w rms. http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=538 Have any of you here on SMD heard them? Or better yet, used them personally? Worded the question differently, for the jackasses. i think someone has a sense of humor listed on ebay, cheap. u may wanna scoop it up. Owner of BigAss Ports
Airborne Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 looks pretty interesting. Sumbitch was moving in the video!
tacomaguy1 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Thought I read somewhere that he was closing down shop....trying to clear them out that's why they're on sale Sweet mids, have read nothing but good about them lots of midbass Team Flex Issues
tacomaguy1 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 http://www.diycable.com/main/default.php?Cid=cd5e0e6b41e88dba4dee565f829136a0 Team Flex Issues
OrionStang Posted July 3, 2013 Author Report Posted July 3, 2013 All sales final. Also, when I went to checkout, I got the security certificate expired warning. Not sure I want to risk compromising my CC/Paypal info. Sucks, they look like they have potential. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Chris Hammer Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 That would be great in some kicks...maybe do 3 way active with those for midbass, some mids, then tweets. Would probably be awesome. Or discreet bass under seat etc.. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.