crestview bumpin Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Now I only have a re audio sex 12d4 with some custom upgrades, powered by a phoenix gold t500.1. I don't think my system is that loud, but apparently the cops do. I was just chilling at a set of lights listening to some music and after I leave the set of lights I hear the dreaded woop woop. I pulled over and he had given me a verbal warning and told me to turn it down. after he had told me that I replied with "sir in my understanding the Florida state supreme court ruled and the outcome was that an individual can not be stopped detained or given a ticket for their car's stereo." at that point he looked at me with the dumbest face and told me to just go on my way and keep it down. a block later I turned it up and the cop went flying past me not doing anything. I feel accomplished hahaha love living in Florida.
Raptorman Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 It was pretty dumb to say that after he only gave you a warning. Lol. Just make sure absolutely everything on your car is legal.I had a cop pull me over for my system about a month ago and he was like "I know its legal for you kids now, but I just nitpick your guys' cars to see what isn't legal so I can still ticket you." Got a $114 ticket for my license plate lights being out.Edit: Lol nice first post. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
k3n12ock Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Cool story bro but I hate people who bump at stop lights. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
donpablo Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Must have been really loud if the police heard it what do you do like 160's on the tl 2015 F-150 Platnuim
MrSkippyJ Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Now I only have a re audio sex 12d4 with some custom upgrades, powered by a phoenix gold t500.1. I don't think my system is that loud, but apparently the cops do. I was just chilling at a set of lights listening to some music and after I leave the set of lights I hear the dreaded woop woop. I pulled over and he had given me a verbal warning and told me to turn it down. after he had told me that I replied with "sir in my understanding the Florida state supreme court ruled and the outcome was that an individual can not be stopped detained or given a ticket for their car's stereo." at that point he looked at me with the dumbest face and told me to just go on my way and keep it down. a block later I turned it up and the cop went flying past me not doing anything. I feel accomplished hahaha love living in Florida. Don't play at stop lights. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Chris Hammer Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Must have been really loud if the police heard it what do you do like 160's on the tl What a smartass post by the guy with no subs lol Guy didn't say he was loud or hitting 160s...?? just said he got pulled over. Hell my ex got pulle dover and had NO subs...just mids highs blaring too loud in their opinion. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
bighossf150 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Must have been really loud if the police heard it what do you do like 160's on the tl your shit isnt loud either, bet that 80.4 hifonics is a fuckin beast lmfao Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
mrd6 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 LOL at the people getting all over this guys case. He did nothing wrong, sounds like a badass story IMO. Guy wasn't going full tilt or trying to show off at the stop light. Just listening (I am sure most of our regular listening levels could still he noticed by people outside the car). Then got stopped by a cop for something completely legal and knew the laws so he was just let go. Hell maybe now that guy wont harass anyone else because he doesn't want to get embarassed again. My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Chris Hammer Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 ^^^ Exactly! People need to back of the new guys case... This is the exact reason you see members with 10posts then gone... MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
n8ball2013 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 These sre the type of people I like to find and then shut down T lightd THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.