Do you guys believe in ghosts?

Don't believe in ghosts. It is possible that there is slender man or yeti. But that is from the standpoint of genetic mutation. You could use the physics argument that energy is not destroyed but rather changes shape in respect to ghosts but I don't see how that translates to a person's consciousness continuing after death. Don't believe in an all powerful deity either. Don't get me wrong. It would be nice to continue in some fashion after my death... but some magical kingdom where I can live forever? Yeah; I'm not seeing it. I think faith in God is the antidote to fear of death. This is ironic since when you die the "self", or who you are doesn't exist anymore so you can't experience death past the moment your body dies.Just my .02 cents.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

The reason why you cant get off in your sleep when being touched by ghosts is because they cant transfer enough feeling through their ghostly hands or mouth, they can only get you on a state of slight arousal. Hasn't anyone noticed that when you wake up with morning wood you feel unfulfilled?

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

From what I understand, Slenderman is the thing that exists when your walking alone at night, The fear of something being there when you turn around, the fear of being followed but you don't know what. Or in popular theory, Going out into the woods at night with a half working flashlight looking for something in a wooded area with lots of trees, outside of earshot, far away from people. Your light goes off, you try to get it working again, and it just so happens at that same time you hear something, you frantically try to get your light to work, it finally turns on, you turn around and point to where you heard the sound, then BAM its slenderman to the rescue.

Or in my theory...you dropped something going into the woods and slendermans kid saw you drop something, and tells his dad to go return it to him, While your looking your light happens to go out and then you hear a branch snap, the light starts working and it just so happens to be pointed at a tree where slenderman is, but he has no face and is really slender, he walks toward you and you die from fright, Slenderman not knowing what to do takes you body and hides it.

Slenderman was not all that bad, just some creature trying to be nice trying to return something you dropped.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Or in my theory...you dropped something going into the woods and slendermans kid saw you drop something, and tells his dad to go return it to him, While your looking your light happens to go out and then you hear a branch snap, the light starts working and it just so happens to be pointed at a tree where slenderman is, but he has no face and is really slender, he walks toward you and you die from fright, Slenderman not knowing what to do takes you body and hides it.

Slenderman was not all that bad, just some creature trying to be nice trying to return something you dropped.

LOL this is great.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

The reason why you cant get off in your sleep when being touched by ghosts is because they cant transfer enough feeling through their ghostly hands or mouth, they can only get you on a state of slight arousal. Hasn't anyone noticed that when you wake up with morning wood you feel unfulfilled?

this is getting ridicules. reason men get hardons at night its because its when testosterone are at peak

stop trying to justify ghost exist with stuff that has a real explanation... if you was just joking around then my apologies, carry on

this is getting ridicules. reason men get hardons at night its because its when testosterone are at peak

stop trying to justify ghost exist with stuff that has a real explanation... if you was just joking around then my apologies, carry on

I was lol, I'm well aware of the true reason.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

i dont practice any one religion but i do believe there is something to it that is truth. there are things from every religious belief that are similar or have some kind of connection but yet the 2 different religions were no where near each other. just about all religions lead to the belief of an afterlife and a greater power that we dont understand. religion is the explanation for the unexplainable. its there to help deal with the different things we see and hear that we cant explain.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

About an hour away from me is the hornet spook light. Its a light that flashes and moves around on a certain roadway. A long time ago military set up a post there to study it and come up with an explanation. the result? There is no explanation lol there will be multiple liights and they move around. When you try to get close they move away from you. Ive seen videos where the lights move up to the tree line when some trys to get close. So they raise up

crazy

XS-power1.jpg

Archived