KMS Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 About an hour away from me is the hornet spook light. Its a light that flashes and moves around on a certain roadway. A long time ago military set up a post there to study it and come up with an explanation. the result? There is no explanation lol there will be multiple liights and they move around. When you try to get close they move away from you. Ive seen videos where the lights move up to the tree line when some trys to get close. So they raise up crazy That "editing" ruined the entire video/experience. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
purplesyrup Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 This is the best spook light footage ive seen http://youtu.be/SaR5qJkzBiI?t=4m15s
KMS Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 This is the best spook light footage ive seen http://youtu.be/SaR5qJkzBiI?t=4m15s So what is this? Just a light source out in the distance with no explanation? Reminds me of the episode of GAC? where they went out in a cemetary area? And Zak was seeing balls of light in the distance. It was only police guards and them out there in a wide area. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
CommonSyns Posted July 13, 2013 Author Report Posted July 13, 2013 That looks different than from what Zak saw. The second video posted looks more like aliens rather than paranormal. Its interesting, It also seems it happens quite often, where paranormal occurrences only seem to happen when they want to play or be known. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
big dee Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 I never did tell I stayed at the myrtles plantation, but I went on a night there wasn't many other guest. I was stations at ft Polk la so it was not far drive. That place is crazy. And gives you good excuse to party on bourbon street after the hotel stay since its a good drive away from the plantation my wife an kids went there about a month ago while passing thru going to visit family in Baton Rouge . They have built atleast half a dozen lil cottages out side the main house. Kinda killed the vibe if you ask me. But still a cool place to check out. There is 100s of old places in Louisiana like that. I grew up in a 2 story old boarding house from the 1800s . So from a very young age I've seen ghost an herd wild things in that house. I so believe in cost 100% . And if you say you believe in god then you should also. Can't have angels with out demons. So with that being said yea I've had several experiences with ghost from early childhood. Next time I'm in Monroe I will take a few pics of my family's old home an post them. Talk about creepy place to live an grow up lol .
Skullz Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 They say that there are multiple dimensions and one of them may include beings that have taken a liking to certain areas and enjoy playing games with us. There are some cultures that take hallucinogens to talk to the spirits beyond for insight on things going on in their time and things that might happen in the future, makes you wonder what really is going on. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
purplesyrup Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 That looks different than from what Zak saw. The second video posted looks more like aliens rather than paranormal. Its interesting, It also seems it happens quite often, where paranormal occurrences only seem to happen when they want to play or be known. This spook light happens on a daily basis, that road is so popular that there is usually 20-30 people out there waiting for it to show up. And it does. KMS, it is like what you saw in ghost adventurers. I saw that episode, same type of thing.
PsychoSoundz Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 i do believe in what you call ghost, i think some are and some arnt. but i like to think they are lower dimensional beings that can cross in to our realm when the circumstances are right. i have seen things growing up that cant be explained and so has my parents. so this has caused me to look at allot of things differently and with and open mind.
Markous Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 That brick thrown clip is fucking freaky man! Gave me goosebumps! Weird listening to them talk and swear with no bleeps. The EVP's the news crew caught are pretty crazy. I wonder did Ryan Buell (paranormal state) and his crew ever go there? '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
STEALTH808 Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 i believe. i used to work midnight shifts at pearl harbor all by myself on the piers and stuff. let me tell you that they are fucking real. too many experiences there. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.