Cts 360 from complete nutrition has a similar effect, shakes, akin crawling, shits. Although 2adderal, two full throttles, a caffeine pill (350mg) and a dip of skoal peppermint will put you over the edge in a hurry.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

That's like saying I drink hard liquor cause it taste good,no one drinks hard liquor cause it taste good!

MEHH, I actually love the flavor of the ones I drink, and don't feel shit from them, only time I feel something from an energy drink is when it's one I haven't tried and I just get shakey hands, notice it if I try to draw a straight line or something lol.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I had similar problem after I drunk "5 hour energy drink" I was dizzy as fuck

Dump an orange one into a 20oz mt dew its delicious

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

This reminds me what mini thins was like back in the early 90s . Pop 4 if those lil bitches 20 min later your hair would crawl off your head. Have you walking around feeling your head to make your your scalps not doing the wave lol. And then they pulled it off the shelf an replaced the main ingredient to something way way weaker.

Bottom line is this kind of stuff is horrible on your kidneys an liver.i hate to say it but cocaine is probly better to consume versus some if the shit there cooking up in labs across the world.

Daily Monster or Redbull drinker here, love the taste and helps me stay awake through work, not crazy awake but it get's me by.

I bought that NO Xplode shit, stuff says to take on an empty stomach. Let me tell you what, Idk who the fuck can workout after that shit. I mean have you ever tried weight lifting when your ass is glued to the toilet?

My buddy that was going with me tried it too, needless to say nothing got done for the rest of the day...

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Iv'e never tried redline but i love monster, blue can. Figured i would look redline up and see what it was about. Seems the description of what they say it does fits your symptoms pretty well. Almost seems like they made shit up to cover their asses from the side effects lol

REDLINE® Energy Drink RTD

Just recently VPX launched the technology of fat burning and energy enhancement into a new era with the introduction of Redline®. This VPX breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the "shivering response." It is a physiological fact that when you shiver, your body releases a large amount of stored body fat in an attempt to bring body temperature back to normal. Redline®induces this effect quite efficiently. However, the power of Redline® does not stop there, as its radical combination of novel ingredients will also have you sweating up a thermogenic storm, and thus burning fat through yet another unique mechanism. With this 1-2 fat melting punch, Redline® has rendered fat burners of the past obsolete! When it comes to energy, Redline® will "amp" you to the max within minutes, ready to tear apart the weights and wear out the treadmill like a tiger released from its cage!

lol, what a load of bullshit from the company...

its labeled as a dietary supplement. If I tried to work out after that stuff i may die. Its nuts.

..and this..

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I used to love shit like that. I loved the feeling of my heart wanting to explode out of my chest

Thats why you have heart problems now.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived