Yeaa these get you hyped as shit if you don't have a tolerance. I can slam one and feel fine

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Oh and I was still awake having that huge rushing feeling all the way up until 6am. About 3 hours ago.

I had take an allegra D 24hr right around the time of drinking that. I never have an issue with allegra d I take it all the time, but I wonder if the combo of the 2 amplified the effects, drinking that and getting that huge rush feeling for almost 15 hours straight? That is retarded. I could not go to sleep last night at all.

XS-power1.jpg

Oh and I was still awake having that huge rushing feeling all the way up until 6am. About 3 hours ago.

I had take an allegra D 24hr right around the time of drinking that. I never have an issue with allegra d I take it all the time, but I wonder if the combo of the 2 amplified the effects, drinking that and getting that huge rush feeling for almost 15 hours straight? That is retarded. I could not go to sleep last night at all.

I would venture to say you might be on to something with that lol. Probably just stacked the effects. Plus since it was the allegra d it probably has some form of sudephedrine in it as the decongestant.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

The blue rockstar has the highest blend of energynshit and caffeine out of all the common available ones.

Thats the only energy drink in a can that affects me any more, its strong ass hell compared to a monster/red bull

I had to work overnight a few months ago and I killed all three of these and a white monster lol

IMG_20130521_193454_zps74717e92.jpg

im sure you got jacked on that lol, those are not the extremes though.

they were out of the extremes but the 2 o.g. redlines, blue rock star and white monster more than made up for it lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I drank those regular redline for about 3 weeks just one a day, then I finally stopped having an affect on me, me and a buddy bought a pack each and GNC chugged all four each, he threw up I blacked out and punched him in the face over a ps2 game supposedly, I really don't remember but it was the last time I drank that stuff. I just remember sitting in history class and going home. I couldn't focus, and was sweating unbearably, not that fun lol

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I will try some out tomorrow perhaps. :D

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived