Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone else kinda wanna try this stuff for shits n grins now? tongue.gif.pagespeed.ce.pdYW_1oyge.gif

Do it, and report back, lol

If you want to feel like I did today, drink the whole bottle, of the redline xtreme, a 2 dose bottle, do not mistake this with the concentrate I just read about, its 60 doses in a small bottle and its contains as a whole, a more than leathal dose of all that crap listed above.

this is the concentrate,

redlinebottle.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Does anyone else kinda wanna try this stuff for shits n grins now? tongue.gif.pagespeed.ce.pdYW_1oyge.gif

Do it, and report back, lol

If you want to feel like I did today, drink the whole bottle, of the redline xtreme, a 2 dose bottle, do not mistake this with the concentrate I just read about, its 60 doses in a small bottle and its contains as a whole, a more than leathal dose of all that crap listed above.

Damn haha. I'll be careful! Where can you find this crap anyways? I don't think I've ever seen it up here in Wisconsin

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

i think walgreens has is, i bought it at the gas station called "KUM & GO" yes thats the name of it, they bought out a chain called git n go about 8 or 9 years ago, they sell alot of tshirts, lol

dont know what all states they are in, and I just looked it up, there are 40 Kum and go stores in springfield, they kum inside your city and take over. bought out almost every gas station chain here.

gas-station.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

i'm not afraid to try it, matter of fact i'm gonna look for one tomorrow :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

Does anyone else kinda wanna try this stuff for shits n grins now? tongue.gif.pagespeed.ce.pdYW_1oyge.gif

im going to look for one today lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

I liked jack3d when they still sold it. I have a full jar of 1mr in my room but i've been out of the gym for a while so it just is stored as potential in my closet.

All of this stuff really does kill the central nervous system over time, and amplifies any heart conditions. Scary.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

I had to work overnight a few months ago and I killed all three of these and a white monster lol

IMG_20130521_193454_zps74717e92.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

The blue rockstar has the highest blend of energynshit and caffeine out of all the common available ones.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Yeaa these get you hyped as shit if you don't have a tolerance. I can slam one and feel fine

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...