So today on my way home from a job interview some ASSHOLE was in my lane as i was coming up the hill, i was probably 5 miles from my house. Well i tried to swerve from hitting the truck and hit a ditch, then about a 6 foot covert to go back into a ditch. Hit a tree head on running about 60 mph...Needless to say the ASSHOLE that ran me off the road and kept going. I got knocked out and when i came to i crawled out the truck, with some broke ribs i couldnt do to much so i fell over when i got out the truck. About 5-6 people rode by with me layed out on the ground in excruciating pain. Finally some good samaritin pulled over and got me up, i have a sprained foot, couple broke ribs, and a concussion...if i ever see that dude or girl that ran me off the road i am going to fuck them up....Heres the pics of my truck and i got some of the ditch i rode in, i rode in the ditch for about 500 feet....Smh this truck was my daddys baby, he bought it the same year i was born...So we are gonna fix it back up...

truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

hell ya it coulda been way worse, i didnt have a seatbelt on and all the fireman that were there said i was lucky as fuck...Only a couple scratches besides the other problems. My elbow busted out the passenger window out

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Shit man that sucks im sorry to hear glad your doing ok as far as injurie as said it could of been worse

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Damn dude... You're definitely lucky man!

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Damn man, sorry to hear it! Sucks about the truck and the injuries but like people said, could have been worse. Good luck man

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

That sucks man. I had a truck just like that tho lol sold it to the guy across the street. Might can buy it cheap for parts if your close by . It's same color too. I'm in north Louisiana

Archived