gattiboy13 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_65567_Pioneer-TS-M650PRO.html I am thinking of getting these...anyone have experience or know how they sound? I want a strong hard hitting midbass. I am use to CDT but looking to switch up.
ToNasty Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 the only midbasses i have used are the cadence mbx and the sundown neos. both are great. as for pioneer i have never used pioneer speakers ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 Look at hertz, and Dayton. I myself wish I would have looked harder at parts plus, and some dayton Mids. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
gattiboy13 Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 Hertz are ridiculous over priced, but thank you. I will look into the cadence though. I am still wanting some input on these speakers though
gattiboy13 Posted July 19, 2013 Author Report Posted July 19, 2013 Damn its amazing that if a post is not about sundown, fi or aa then most have nothing to say or actually don't really know shit about car audio other than a couple brands. I have asked some very good questions on this forum over the past year and maybe once got an intellegient answer. Just saying...
banginhummer Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Those actually look pretty damn sexy, and unlike most come as a set of two. Too bad they out of stock. *Hummer H3* HeadUnit Pioneer AVH-X4600BT Mids and Highs 8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm 4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters Amplifiers 1-CT Sounds 125.4 1-CT Sounds 60.4 1-CT Sounds 7000.1 Electrical 3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds 8-XS Power D3100 3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators Subwoofers 4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers (Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)
TheycallmeJT Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 ChevyBoy on here has them in his truck. Ive heard them in person and they are pretty beastly and sound pretty good
MrSkippyJ Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Damn its amazing that if a post is not about sundown, fi or aa then most have nothing to say or actually don't really know shit about car audio other than a couple brands. I have asked some very good questions on this forum over the past year and maybe once got an intellegient answer. Just saying... You left off a few brands that people tend to know a bit about. And in my opinion it's a good thing when people don't talk about things they aren't familiar with. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
87chevyboi Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 ^^^^this is good....I dont know bout the op but i hate when people talk about something they dont know about lol My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
gattiboy13 Posted July 19, 2013 Author Report Posted July 19, 2013 Appreciate fellas, sounds good so far on what I have heard and reading reviews on these, so I think I am gonna go with these or crescendos but since I have apioneer amp might as well make it pioneer mids too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.