..Suicide? I'm concerned for a friend

Good on you, bro. :good: I've had friends get down like that, and it is really tough to try and pull them out of it, especially if they reach the point where suicide is a possibility. Hell, had to talk my ex out of it more than once.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Good job bro.

20658793.jpg

Thumbs_up_kid_big.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Haha thanks guys

Wtf did he say? You killing me bro lol

Does it matter? He is isolating himself - cutting off from friends and family. Saying things that make it sound like he wants to be punished. Focusing on the bad things in life vs. the good things. Etc.... Really just a huge string of negative and quite frankly: disturbing thoughts. We all have bad days but this kid has kept up with this sort of talk for a few days. He sends me paragraphs over text saying stuff like that. 1 day, I figured it was just "one of those days." But this is day 4 and he keeps talking like that. That's when I really started to get concerned.

^^I did. He said no. But I'm still not sure about that. His family is keeping a close eye on him

No it don't matter . Forgive me for asking figured you would say sence you started the topic to begin with .

Put yourself in my shoes - I'm really, really worried about my friend. I didn't come here to type up what he said. I know it might be entertaining for you, but it would just raise my stress/anxiety level about the whole thing. And quite frankly I don't really care. It's not pertinent for anyone to know (don't read that aggressively. I'm not "saying" it that way)

Hope your friends gets better

Thanks

I apologize if I came off that way to you bro. I realy do hope he's ok . Depression is a serous thing . I know from first hand experiences . I won't even attempt to say the things I've been thru this past year alone. I have been In a bad place inside so I can relate to this topic. Loosing a child is not an easy thing for anyone. But somtimes you have to pull your head out of your ass an wake up stop feeling sorry for your self and deal with things head on. It sounds like your friends at this point now from what you have said. And honestly no one can realy help him but him self. You can be your own worst enemy and your own Salvation Sounds strange but it's the truth. Best thing I can say to help you and your friend is dont push your self on him . Just make your self available if he crys out for help. Sometimes bieng able to let it out is the best thing . I did here a few times and it helped even if know one gave a shit . Release it just let go . Good luck with your friend bro

• 2 weeks later...

Snow, any update? We may not know him but at least in my book, we all family and even if we're friends with people who aren't on here, they're sorta family as well. I didn't even see this thread til now, so I'm a bit late.

Do hope all is going better with him man.

And for those who say the quiet ones are the ones who do it. I tried. I didn't tell anyone. Obviously didn't work. Won't talk about how or why, but those days... I'm doing all I can to put past me. Been 2 1/2-3 years and still haunts me.

Keep up the real bro-ness Snow. Even if they try to get away, shut you out, ect... keep tryin to open that door. Trust me.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived