Fatmat

loganberry

yes it can! And when I said anything big, I meant in the sub area not with the door speakers :lol: unless you plan on doing a Steve Meade door design :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

my reference was for 4 stereo integrit Magnum 15s" and a RF t4000

i traded them for idmax v3 12s though and just have them sitting here in the house because i am to lazy to build a box, they may end up in my build when i can get to it.

as Roscoe said you should be good with 1 layer with what you want to run.

yes it can! And when I said anything big, I meant in the sub area not with the door speakers :lol: unless you plan on doing a Steve Meade door design :lol:

so i dont need anything in the doors, im kind of confused, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Hushmat owns.

buy 1 bulk pack and that will be enough for whatever your doing in the vehicle.

if that was my truck, I would cover the entire door inside and out, but thats me.

Hushmat is real good as well!!

no mention of dynamat yet? well Im a fan of them....I do agree they are expensive though....but I just got 9 sheets of hushmat for freeee....friend of mine used to work for them and asked me if I wanted it....pf hell yeah! glad to see its good stuff.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Hushmat owns.

buy 1 bulk pack and that will be enough for whatever your doing in the vehicle.

if that was my truck, I would cover the entire door inside and out, but thats me.

i think thats what ill do, i do plan on upgrading l8r, id really like to do 130-139.9 class but idk if my 2 subs will get there, only time will tell, and ive heard that the hushmat helps with the rattling, but makes it sound better inside right?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

K well this is what I meant, 1 (or two its up to you) layer(s) on each area inner skin, and outer skin

Posted Image

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

K well this is what I meant, 1 (or two its up to you) layer(s) on each area inner skin, and outer skin

Posted Image

ok i can do that, and how hard is it to do inner? shouldnt b to tough since u just peel and stick right?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived