Precision Power BK1800.1

Joshua Shoemaker

Shark 2500d 2k for $110

pics from RAM Designs facebook page

526529_535222806499593_1368008280_n.jpg

64549_535222789832928_1776404281_n.jpg

another piece of shit. you guys go ahead and run those bargain amps.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

looks exactly like an audiopipe....

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

I always thought it would be interesting to buy an amp like that and then go buy the best caps and things you could find and then replace them and see what kind of a difference you could make. Hell maybe even put bigger ones on there and rebuild everything. Your probably spending the same amount you would to just buy the better amp at this point but still just to find out. If only I had unlimited money and free time. I would try stuff like this all the time just because it would be fun.

• 4 months later...

I dont know why people get so defensive... I understand that AQ is a superior amp the picture was only to show people that they are using the same layout... I am extremely happy with this amp so far its now been running in my truck since I posted this and performing flawlessly. I currently have it pushing a 1st gen T110D4 @ 2ohms so its not cranked all the way up but I have a proper box for the sub and I can turn it up fairly high. This amp has made me happy and continues to exceed my expectations. So go ahead hate on it idgaf, I got enough clean power for what I believe to be an amazing price. Oh and by the way before we just assume its shit because it costs less maybe we should try it out for ourselves? Nah that would be silly, its cheap so it must be shit.

If it works for you and your system enjoy it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

• 3 weeks later...

but its a STEAL lmao. no. no. no its not.

Off topic but since my first day here at the SMD forums, you have always appeared to be negative. Whether voicing true facts or not, at any given time you have a tendency to kick dirt on the ambitious, future audio-hobbyist. I admit I may have you pegged wrong but your typical demeanor around the forum doesn't impress me. Don't worry, you have no obligation to anyway and I understand that. It's only an observation.

Forgive me for being philosophical but I think the only time any of us audio guys are in a different class is at events on the meter.

Otherwise we all appreciate bass no matter how big or small. So why shun someone over anything brand related? I think that attitude comes across as cheaper than the products you are clowning on. My first amp was a soundstorm laboratories ev4000. I thought it was the cats meow when I got it. Guess what? Now I own crescendo and sundown products. Know why? Time teaches. You always excuse yourself though with something like

"I'm trying to teach these idiots how to do it right the first time and spend once the right way" (i.e. your way).

I enjoyed learning the hard way personally. Some don't want or need their hands held to get there. You probably went the same route that some of us did (cheap and sub par audio) in the beginning. Look where you are now for it. You're a smart bass head. Or maybe someone handed you all the answers and you never had to worry about price point. Good for you still my friend. Regardless where you started, it had to have been somewhere. I just don't get the part where somehow along the way you became so disgruntled within the realm of audio topics. As it appears that you have.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

The only time I'm negative is when dealing with cheap garbage like this maybe that's where you browse. I've offered design solutions troubleshooting advice even sent people parts out of my own stash. I'm not hear to hold someone's hand while they try to play in a very expensive hobby. If it makes me negative to call a piece of trash a piece of trash then I'll wear that badge proudly. So now I want you to find me five posts where I was negative since they should be so abundant. I've got about 30k of them so it should be easy considering I'm always negative

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived