Why would someone want to destroy their fathers work, or compete with it? I don't even know what started it, I dont exactly watch the show.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

STREET OUTLAWS... get fucked

well it's about fastnloud not street out laws. Soo...get fucked

Oh.. ok tuff guy...

carry on...

ok dude you came in here mouthing off like you do in every other topic . But I do promise you I an tougher than your lil runt mouthy skinny ass. So what's up?

Edit- you win

LOLOLOL gotta love people that cant understand sarcasm at all.. huh kylar... lmao calm down.. but.. i guarantee i'm tougher over the internet! hahaha

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Fast and loud does some nice cars. I like the fact that they do pretty much any car that they can make money off of. The street outlaw show i watch. But it is hella fake. My opinion is a street car is not trailored any where. Also cab seat more then 1

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Fast and loud does some nice cars. I like the fact that they do pretty much any car that they can make money off of. The street outlaw show i watch. But it is hella fake. My opinion is a street car is not trailored any where. Also cab seat more then 1

Fast and loud is a good show for sure. I enjoy watching it. Stret outlaws is entertaining but I think it's fake. Like that 'farmtruck'. That truck is not that fast unless he has a huge shot of juice going to it. It only has a small block in it. But ya it's the only streetable car out of all of them. The other nine on the list are track cars that they trailer.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

love the show also love the styles they do on some cars with a little surface rust they just keep it that way.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Archived