Second Skin Audio

Tantric Subs?

Berries53

This is the prototype HDDD. I used it in the CRX to make a world record run. This particular design will look familiar to you. But like I said, this layout is just for testing materials. And the testing went very well :)

3BB4A682-12BF-424F-B9AC-400342DE1174-416

0F55685D-EE29-4012-8492-F2385087E8CD-703

HOLY FUCK! i have several kids witch one u want?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

@ Shogen... I think you're blowing it a little out of proportion.

All of the subs are hand built by one person right here in Louisiana. And that person is Murphy. The guy who designed all of them. He's the only one that builds them. So, no... the subs aren't tested before they get here. The TSP's CAN be pulled for any sub he builds though. And as an aside, Tantric is now the reference sub being used by Simth & Larson to develop their new woofer testers. So, yeah... TSP's are available.

No... the subs won't be so wildly different that you're going to get some crazy, off the wall shit. But just using a different spider can make the sub behave entirely differently than another. He offers more than one spider choice. He also uses different cones and caps and coils and whatever. The combintions are plentiful.

At the end of the day... it's not my company. It's Murph's. And if he doesn't want TSP's on the site, then they aren't going to be on there. And if that costs him sales from people who most likely don't understand what they're looking at anywyay, then I'm sure that's fine by him.

DAT ASS!!! TAKE MY MONEY!! That sub looks so damn badass!! Any pics of the UHD? If I'm not mistaking the UHD will have no rms rating right?

Dam that subs beastly lookin

Lol. It is a sexy bitch. Motor force is bananas.

Is this the same murph from the sou domain forum days?

Maybe. His name is Ronal Murphy. He's been around the block once or twice. Or a hundred times.

Glad you finally responded to that, and I'm going to assume you're tied in somehow to Murphy/Tantric Sounds. I'm also fine with some of your answers but the kicker here is from going on the company's/Murphy's site I would never know things like that since it isn't stated. I know even putting a different material cone could affect the subwoofers specs to a degree but how would I know that??? Just that alone is a bit unsettling, maybe the site just isn't 100% yet and that's fine but maybe things should be stated as so... That's all ...

Not sure what this implies but either way, I get what you're saying. I'm sure it does cost him not having these things posted/available.

Also, how would one get pricing? Contacting them directly? Since I did, I haven't received anything but obviously a 1 man show will take time for things like that so I'll be patient

@ Shogen... I think you're blowing it a little out of proportion.

All of the subs are hand built by one person right here in Louisiana. And that person is Murphy. The guy who designed all of them. He's the only one that builds them. So, no... the subs aren't tested before they get here. The TSP's CAN be pulled for any sub he builds though. And as an aside, Tantric is now the reference sub being used by Simth & Larson to develop their new woofer testers. So, yeah... TSP's are available.

No... the subs won't be so wildly different that you're going to get some crazy, off the wall shit. But just using a different spider can make the sub behave entirely differently than another. He offers more than one spider choice. He also uses different cones and caps and coils and whatever. The combintions are plentiful.

At the end of the day... it's not my company. It's Murph's. And if he doesn't want TSP's on the site, then they aren't going to be on there. And if that costs him sales from people who most likely don't understand what they're looking at anywyay, then I'm sure that's fine by him.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I'm pretty sure its the same Murphy then. Hmmmm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm Team Tantric and I know Murph personally. Tantric is right down the road from my work so I'm up at the shop quite often.

You guessed correctly. The site is still a work in progress. It was unfortunately pushed live maybe a little too early due to the fact that Murph sponsored a fighter in the UFC and wanted it up for people to have SOMETHING to look at and at least get basic contact info.

UFC_zpsc0b056bd.jpg

I wasn't impying that you don't understand TSP's. But you have to admit... not many do. I field questions about the TSP's all the time and all anyone wants to know is the Fs and the Xmax. Because that's all they look at and *think* they understand. And don't get me started on BL. I have spoken with Murph ad nauseum about getting them published (as well as base prices) and I think I'm swaying him. Lol.

NO worries, I take no offense to what may have been said... I honestly am interested and the story I was sorta told about Tantric is what got me interested... and the MD line looks great for me (from the photos) ...lol ... I just would like to know more so I can make a real decision... Taylor, if you can further my research with some solid info I'd really appreciate it... You've been helpful on another forum about some sq-ish subjects I've had or been involved in so I hope you can ... Thanks for the responses so far

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

NO worries, I take no offense to what may have been said... I honestly am interested and the story I was sorta told about Tantric is what got me interested... and the MD line looks great for me (from the photos) ...lol ... I just would like to know more so I can make a real decision... Taylor, if you can further my research with some solid info I'd really appreciate it... You've been helpful on another forum about some sq-ish subjects I've had or been involved in so I hope you can ... Thanks for the responses so far

I love the MD line. I won my championship and set my record with the MD's. I also run an MD in my daily. It's a great sub.

Anything I can help you (or anyone) with, don't hesitate to PM me.

Here's a nice little MD for ya on a blue Ti. (SHD on the left. HD in the middle)

BE068911-EF2C-43C7-A2F1-947DE86834CD-274

6E91D797-0D35-4948-9D74-47CA8BB7D093-274

Archived