What's your favorite recipe, I can somewhat cook simple things, I can make mean eggs lol, and a mean toasted PB&J. I've also can make this dish I found on this site that involves cut hot dogs, with skinned potatoes which is fried. All simple recipe's, Just wondering what you have, Post them up please, I'm trying to learn to cook, Its a good life skill.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I have millions of recipes.....some super easy, some beyond difficult and involved.....but be more specific as to what you are looking for.

Are you just looking for some quick 1 pot easy meals? Something relatively easy to impress someone? Something to feed a family? Etc.?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Any thing really, Just looking to learn easy recipes, I also want people to post their recipes to see what they make that is unique.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Easy like boil noodles and heat sauce? ;)

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

No lol, I can do that, I mean something that takes some skill.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I have some tips

Rest your meat before you cook it and after its done will keep the juices in the meat and off your plate and cooking platform.

Low and slow gets the middle done, hot and fast and you'll be undercooked. Especially with steak.

A little salt in your pasta water can make a big difference.

Some simple recipes I enjoy are stuff like some penne with chicken cooked in some of those flavored butters from the store with alredo sauce. Always trim the chicken though. Keeps from getting those tough little edges.

Throwing some skinless smoked sausage on top of potatoes in a crock pot with green beans and letting it cook for most of the day, little bacon in it is great too.

Marinated pork chops, take your marinade of choice and put in a gallon ziplock and before you put in the pork stab it all over with a fork on both sides. After you seal it up let it marinade for a few hours up to overnight. Then grill slow to keep the juices happy. Also I like to brush some fresh marinade on while I'm cooking them at first so it caramelizes a little.

Also when cooking if you have the problem of stuff sticking to the grill or pan like burgers or grilled cheese your trying to flip to soon, let it cook a little more and it will flip just fine.

Idk that is just some of my stand bys that I throw together.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Here is an easy one for you:

Boil some noodles....preferably something like angle hair or fettuccini

in saute pan, saute onions, green peppers, chicken (or protein of choice), pineapples, and any other veggies you would like. I usually add baby corn and carrots.

saute the ingredients individually or as a whole, whatever you are comfortable doing so as to not over cook.

remove from pan.

heat small amount of oil....begin to saute chopped garlic, add soy sauce, pineapple juice, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, and crushed red pepper flakes. Add as much or as little of each ingredient to taste.

Add back the veggies, protien and noodles....toss together

garnish with sesame seeds, or more crushed red pepper flakes

I cook alot. But very rarely follow a recipe to be honest. That all recipe site is dangerous though I have the app

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

One thing I have found that I can mix pretty much anything with is fried eggs and whatever food I can imagine besides cereal and oatmeal.

I've seen your food N8 I'd love to cook like you, you make some delicious looking food.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Archived