Second Skin Audio

4 12s replacing my of back seat

TrunkMuzik

x2^ u said ur self u want as much SPL as possible, well with that comes sacrifices to ur ride, now make some.

u dont have to make a wall that is permanent, it can be removable, many has done it.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

When someone says as much spl as they can get, most will assume that you are willing to accept suggestions on how to get loud instead of just blowing everyone one off cause you cant get loud with "the way YOU go through cars".

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Back seat boxes are ghetto IMO.

Do 2 or 3 12s in the trunk. If you need more: wall. And wall with more than 4 12s ;)

Trunk cars can get loud with some tuning

When someone says as much spl as they can get, most will assume that you are willing to accept suggestions on how to get loud instead of just blowing everyone one off cause you cant get loud with "the way YOU go through cars".

I also said I want a box, not just loud. I wasn't asking for suggestions on a wall

Back seat boxes are ghetto IMO.

Do 2 or 3 12s in the trunk. If you need more: wall. And wall with more than 4 12s ;)

Trunk cars can get loud with some tuning

I already have 3 12s in my trunk

cant really fit 4 in there so that's why im moving to the back seat

Without music, life would be an error

Since it isn't a hatch, or a wagon, it's gonna look a little weird I think.

I'd take out the backseat completely, and build a floor for the box to mount to if you are really set on doing this.

For a design, go check out RAM Designs, or BHE. Both have awesome box designs, and really great costumer service.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Since it isn't a hatch, or a wagon, it's gonna look a little weird I think.

I'd take out the backseat completely, and build a floor for the box to mount to if you are really set on doing this.

For a design, go check out RAM Designs, or BHE. Both have awesome box designs, and really great costumer service.

I am taking out the back seat. That's why I said replace back seat, not sit on back seat

And this is my box now orion

IMG95201305139519040295465_zps545b2680.j

Without music, life would be an error

Archived