Kevin M Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Holy shit. hahaaaa Didn't see that coming 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
inm Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Fuck man I love it when shows are like this. Twist after twist after twist. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
VomitUrSoul Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Fuuuuuuu..... Damn I love this show lol. Most intense episode yet. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
audiolamb6 Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 sucks only one more to see hate to see it go
Raptorman Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Man that episode was heavy as shit... 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
89capricebass Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 That episode was the best so far. I think I would have been happy with that one being the finale. Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
Raptorman Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Two more episodes after this.. And they managed to cram a lot of shit into this episode. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Look at the positive, Hank is surrounded by minerals now........... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
corey0928 Posted September 16, 2013 Author Report Posted September 16, 2013 I really thought junior was going to get shanked when Walt and Skylar were fighting. Fuckkkkkkkk 2 left. The last episode is the day after my bday. What a present lol
Leo1103 Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Well I missed tonight's episode, anyone wanna give me a recap of what happens other than hank and gomie dying? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.