Raptorman Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 "prolly has a wood chipper for a coochie" I lost it right there roflmao "All that would come out is a stump!" Lost my shit too. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
corey0928 Posted September 24, 2013 Author Report Posted September 24, 2013 My coworker pointed out that Todd said 92% to Lydia then 96% to Jesse. That's really weird. He tweeted that then was retweeted by breaking bad that he had won something lol. I took it as it was a different cook since the episode covered almost a year. Should have tweeted them lol
big dee Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 I'm guessing Jessie will fire the last shot at the end . And Walt will fall.but not before he kills the others that robbed him
big dee Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 The scene at the resturant with todd and lydia..... todd tryna get dat pussy loli think if he wanted it that bad he would just take it. Witch is probly gonna happen . Lol
JamieHoward Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 holy crap. Todd is a psycho. haha Yeah. I've known that since I first saw him. Lights are on, nobody's home. Creepy fucker.
Kevin M Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 I think that in the end Walt will survive. I think he will kill jesse. It will probably end like Dexter. Where he is in some remote place all alone. He might have the money but I can't see it would matter much. It won't be a sunshine and puppy dogs ending no matter what. I can't see any way that he is reunited with his family. One thing for sure is that a lot of people are going to die. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Walt whacks everyone, gets skylark off the hook then takes the ricin he went back for and offs himself Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Kevin M Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 Walt whacks everyone, gets skylark off the hook then takes the ricin he went back for and offs himself Fuuuuck. I completely forgot about the Ricin. Maybe he will use it to suicide himself? On the way to turn himself in? 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
STEALTH808 Posted September 24, 2013 Report Posted September 24, 2013 gray matter couple is going to die! TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 26, 2013 Report Posted September 26, 2013 Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.