ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I'm good with it. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
audiolamb6 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 well shit now we have to wait for walking dead at least its not ending
Kevin M Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 well shit now we have to wait for walking dead at least its not ending Ninja'd. That is exactly what I was thinking 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
audiolamb6 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 yeah this ended and dexter ended all the rest of the shows i watch dont start back up till next year shit sucks
Raptorman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 That was an awesome end. Time to cry. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 HOW ARE THEY REALLY GONNA KILL HIM LIKE THAT? I'M GLAD EVERYONE ELSE DIED, ESPECIALLY LYDIA, BUT COMMON MAN... Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Raptorman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I think it was a nice way for Walt to go. In a lab, by himself. In his own peace of mind. Nice and peaceful. And tinkering with the lab until his death. That's the true Heisenberg death. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.