Jump to content

Breaking Bad final season. *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would have been happy IF walt found all the money took it with him into the lab, cooked a batch, then caused a huge meth lab explosion, taking his money with him.

They should have just let me write the last episode.......

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

No ending to this show could be perfect, but I thought it was good. Tied up most of the loose ends and had a decent turn out for the characters. If you really wanted to, you could find some plot holes on how some of the things were carried out, but its a tv show. Some may have wanted it to end in a different way, but I enjoyed it overall. A good ending for a amazing show.

Posted

i just watched all of game of thrones that show is crazy like this was just set in a diffrent time

I've been meaning to peep that. I got into DaVinci's Demons but it will be another 7 months before a new episode. You should check it out.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

The ending was pretty good. Plus it left the door open for Jessie a show it atleast part two or somtbing .

Posted

I REALLY hope they don't milk it. It's perfect as it is.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I REALLY hope they don't milk it. It's perfect as it is.

what about Better Call Saul? It's a prequal so I'm not sure if it counts as "milking it", only if it sucks, then I'll say it's milking lol.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Yea when he picked up the mask I thought for sure he was gonna cook one more as the cops were arriving he would finish or somethin like that.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...