big dee Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Ok, I was about 3 episodes behind. I'm caught up now. Man, Hank is like the Terminator...dude won't stop...i feel it would be stupid to ask what your favorite drink is . Lol
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 L to the O to the L. Start at 6:43 and watch until 7:10. Pay attention lol. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
big dee Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 I never would have thought Jessie would rat out like that
Kevin M Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 I never would have thought Jessie would rat out like that Yeah, they might as well give him a badge. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
shmew22 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Shits crazy. I feel like i saw it coming but still.
Raptorman Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Holy shit Walt is fucked. How is he going to get out of this? 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
audiolamb6 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 he should have let them come out and save his ass
inm Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 All I can say is.... fuck dude, fuck On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 OH SHIT LOOK WHO JUST ROLLED UP On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.