For All Who Wish To Read

Definitely, the thread you are speaking of was kinda hard on you. I gave no comments there - but to get all worked up and wanna walk away from this , well that is your choice. Your car stereo is yours and yours alone, and you are still gonna want a system in there rather you compete or not. I think you are looking at this all wrong. Move past this and learn from it. It will only make you a stronger person , make you a better installer, and let you discover who was trying to feed constructive criticism and who was just talkin shit . And that is what you gotta remember - we ( guys in general ) are thrash talkers , instigators , bull shitters. And most of what is on this forum is one of two things 1. good information , or , 2. thrash talkin and bull shittin. Look at the off topic section, it is one of the biggest parts of the forum. People aint trying to tear you down, most of em are just talkin shit cause it is kinda fun - this time at your expense unfortunately, but just bull shittin none the less.

Maybe you wired the guys stuff wrong, maybe you didn't . he sounded a bit irritated, and who wouldn't be? The upside to this is that nothing got fried or thrashed and you learned to work on your own stuff , unless you are bein paid, then you better know what you are doing. It is over and done with, he got his stuff working and that is that. The more you choose to learn from this the better off everyone will be.

I would think about this a bit more, and try to not let it get the better of you. this is just a hobby, and this forum is just a small part of it -

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

also how the hell did you go back down to like 100 post i thought you had more then that?

i was in 2,350 somthing.. i dunno.. just noticed that myself... ask david.. i am sure he knows.. since he runs the database

EDIT:

not even a 18+ member anymore..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

also how the hell did you go back down to like 100 post i thought you had more then that?

secret admin ninja attack!!!!!!!!! :o

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

sucks to hear that man. but dont let a few people on a forum get you down. if you really like doin it...you could keep doin it, just back off the forums a lil. then you wont get any of that negativity and still have fun when you go out doin what you do. that's what i did at first. then started comin online to the forums

just another side note.

not that the people runnin off at the fingers have any room to talk. but look at all the turds tryn to nock meade off his stand that hes worked hard to get to, but he doesnt let them get him down he keeps on going and shutn them up one by one,

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

People car about this internet shit way too much....Forget whoever says whatever, don't give people bad advice or openly lie, and enjoy what you do and how you do it! That's what I do...

cept the people that were bashing him live near him and would see him again at comps and other events so its a little different. honestly the way i see it is that you set up someones system incorrectly and thats what got you a bad reputation. Its understandable if you need help from other people but eventually you need to learn and do it for yourself. I agree with accordman you need to take advice from other people who are more knowledgeable about this kind of stuff than you are. we were all beginners at one point but the good thing about this forums and others is that theres people always there to help and teach you about things.

if you want to sell everything and get out of competing then go ahead and do that no one is stoping you its your choice.

btw how do you gain 11 dbs with the same equipment...?

just another side note.

not that the people runnin off at the fingers have any room to talk. but look at all the turds tryn to nock meade off his stand that hes worked hard to get to, but he doesnt let them get him down he keeps on going and shutn them up one by one,

and to add to that, I betcha meade started off just like you , little or nothin learned or owned, but little by little he got better and better. Now one of the best - and it is just his hobby. still has the day job ( still aint sure why he aint quit yet, but whatever:)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

just another side note.

EXACTLY

cept the people that were bashing him live near him and would see him again at comps and other events so its a little different. honestly the way i see it is that you set up someones system incorrectly and thats what got you a bad reputation. Its understandable if you need help from other people but eventually you need to learn and do it for yourself. I agree with accordman you need to take advice from other people who are more knowledgeable about this kind of stuff than you are. we were all beginners at one point but the good thing about this forums and others is that theres people always there to help and teach you about things.

if you want to sell everything and get out of competing then go ahead and do that no one is stoping you its your choice.

btw how do you gain 11 dbs with the same equipment...?

ran another strand 4 gauge and bought another pioneer amp.. one amp per sub.. took me from the 126 to 137.7... i won first place at that show at audio xpress.. me and a guy tied 137.0 and then we let our cars run for couple minutes.. and did it again.. i was able to get an extra .7 out

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i can probably safely say i'm on the worst noobs on this forum... i'm still tryin to learn everything i can... and honestly if any of my friends have a question about car audio if i know an answer definitively then i'll answer, if not then i tell them i have a site (SMD) that i'll go to and i'll give them an answer later. i don't know wat thread ur talkin bout i haven't see it but if u really love this hobby/sport then keep at it... just step away from the forum for a lil while but keep wit the hobby then when u come out wit a couple first places then u can just shut all the "bashers' up...

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived