RMac18 Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 You can take a look around at some of his work. Also there's a request form there where you can choose some options for a custom quote but it will give you an estimate just from selecting the options.
Purplehaze Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Ram is still around. He just sends you some bad ass designs. You build yourself though. -damn ninjas Just looking for a design, would Ram Design be a better place to go than the Box Guy? Okay, I'm sure this will make someone mad, which is totally not my intent. But Ram ripped me off, just so you all know. I paid him for a design, and he flat out took my money, and never gave me anything. Months went by, and when he finally did respond to me, it was only to tell me that he wasn't capable of doing a design as complex as mine, and try to send me elsewhere. That would have been fine, except he kept my damn money! Also, I ended up doing it myself, and it was easy. He just didn't even want to try. And yes I can prove every word of this. So if it's something really easy, then you might be okay. Otherwise, watch out! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
classic100% Posted August 10, 2013 Author Report Posted August 10, 2013 Ram is still around. He just sends you some bad ass designs. You build yourself though. -damn ninjas Just looking for a design, would Ram Design be a better place to go than the Box Guy?Okay, I'm sure this will make someone mad, which is totally not my intent. But Ram ripped me off, just so you all know. I paid him for a design, and he flat out took my money, and never gave me anything. Months went by, and when he finally did respond to me, it was only to tell me that he wasn't capable of doing a design as complex as mine, and try to send me elsewhere. That would have been fine, except he kept my damn money! Also, I ended up doing it myself, and it was easy. He just didn't even want to try. And yes I can prove every word of this. So if it's something really easy, then you might be okay. Otherwise, watch out! Thanks for the heads up, having a similar problem with another designer, worried about trying another one. Have never designed a box myself and would not know how to port it. will learn one day though.
classic100% Posted August 10, 2013 Author Report Posted August 10, 2013 You can take a look around at some of his work. Also there's a request form there where you can choose some options for a custom quote but it will give you an estimate just from selecting the options. Have you ever used him to do any work? Saw a few video, looking strong!
kl0wn Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Hard to believe RAM refused to do your design because of difficulty. RAM and I spent 2 weeks or so emailing back n forth for my design.. ive also went to him for other designs aswell for friends. Great guy, never had a problem with him. Robin at BHE makes some killer designs aswell. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
meade916 Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 please do not post links to these peoples websites and facebook pages. I deleted the one's i saw, please don't repost them. Thanks! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Raptorman Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Did you even ASK for your money back from him? He's probably one of the kindest dudes I've ever talked to. He probably forgot you even paid him. He has done I think over 1000 designs since last year, and was in the middle of moving into a new house as well and had to cut down on designs. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
classic100% Posted August 10, 2013 Author Report Posted August 10, 2013 Hard to believe RAM refused to do your design because of difficulty. RAM and I spent 2 weeks or so emailing back n forth for my design.. ive also went to him for other designs aswell for friends. Great guy, never had a problem with him. Robin at BHE makes some killer designs aswell. Robin Butler?
classic100% Posted August 10, 2013 Author Report Posted August 10, 2013 Did you even ASK for your money back from him? He's probably one of the kindest dudes I've ever talked to. He probably forgot you even paid him. He has done I think over 1000 designs since last year, and was in the middle of moving into a new house as well and had to cut down on designs. Have you used his designs as well?
Raptorman Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 No, RAM. And I've used RAM's designs before. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.