Sonic Electronix

On another forum, there seemed to be a lot more activity from Nick at Fi but not on here... but it isn't like everyday type stuff either

LOL, so all that shit we've been fed for the last 6 months about "big changes" and "great things" going on at AA/Fi has all been bullshit.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I could be wrong but I don't see anywhere near the amount of Fi/AA love as I do Sundown or RF or AQ or other manufacturers... I could be wrong but it seems like that to me... maybe they see it that way too??? still wouldn't be a smart move

I don't understand how a company would shoot itself in the foot like this, so to speak. This forum is a huge market for them, and to blow it off is retarded. Guess they are gonna rely on SSA now?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Aww lame

So what's the deal with the company then? Will it ever be brought back? Is the SMDv2 purely a concept and not going to market?

Archived