Ninja DESTROYING his 150+db Trunk Car! MUST SEE!!!

How would u say the team series compares to your old btl's? An what r u wired to on that 12k? If I may ask. Love that trunk

They are night and day difference. The thing with the team subs is how much power they can take and how much abuse you can throw at them. If you have ever seen me at any show you would know that i abuse the living fuck out of my car. The only issue i have ran into is power. You need power to make them happy and lots of it. I would say around 4k per sub would be a start.. They only keep getting louder and louder after that.

I had the 12k wired down to .25 per channel. I do NOT recommend ANYONE running an amp this big this low. It does NOT like it but I had no choice until I get the amp I'm going to be running for world finals.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

how many cubes do you run and what is your tuning sir???

im trying to get an idea if i can fit 2 15s

box is around 8.something cubes tuning is around 31.something

this box has OVER 300 hours in it between 8 guys.. it was A LOT of work because of how big these subs are. The baskets are bigger than my btl baskets so some serious planning had to go into the box to get them to fit in the car. There is NO front loading these subs in my car. ANY time something has to be changed or I blow a sub the box has to be destroyed

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

If you want Ninja, I have all 3 final runs recorded.

You did great man and your run was impressive for the amount of power you have. There is so much more you have in that truck of yours. We will get you louder for sure. Send those over to me in a pm I would like to see them if you wouldn't mind.

Archived