big dee Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 I'm on about 3 hours a night of sleep as is, its about to be less. So if my posts are a little off, you all know why. I will defend my residence and neighbors, at all costs. i don't blame you I would too
Hellbilly429 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Can't blame you for that 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
smashedz28 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 I'm on about 3 hours a night of sleep as is, its about to be less. So if my posts are a little off, you all know why. I will defend my residence and neighbors, at all costs. Need someone like you in my neighborhood
big dee Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 In times like this I wouldn't call the cops I don't need them hindering my investigation an beatings. Besides they don't do shit cause they don't for the most part care about systems honestly there probly glad it's gone
big dee Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 I have cameras around my house not for legality reasons but for my personal viewing at a latter time when I want to recap the night I get to beat a fool till he shits him self. I hope you catch the prick doing this
STEALTH808 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 your insides dont lift weights. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
OrionStang Posted August 13, 2013 Author Report Posted August 13, 2013 Its not about 'calling the cops', its about neighbors looking out for neighbors. But the don't anymore, because people are fucking scared and that is bullshit. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 No trial, no jury, ... straight to execution ........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
big dee Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 your insides dont lift weights. lol yea your right but your talking about a guy who gets off being punch in the balls . Have to be a bad fucker to try to take my shit . I won't even get in to weapons . I eat breakfast with a pistol by my side
STEALTH808 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 the video stopped at the best part. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.