OrionStang Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 So, its been brought to my attention that 10+ cars have been broken into in my apartment complex in the past 4-5 weeks. Mind you, this place advertises roaming 24-hour security. That entails two or three drive-by's a night by an unarmed guard in a Prius. Anyway, my wife was talking to a neighbor who saw two male and a female looking into cars, and scared them off. I asked for a description, and these retards couldn't even tell the race of the perps. Another situation, a neighbor saw a guy scoping cars and yelled at him, the dude ran, plus another dude came out of the bushes and ran off as well. Guess what, no description. I don't know about you all, but if I see some shit like this I hit the fuckers up. And at the very least, know what race the perp' s are. I can make this long as fuck, but I won't. Why the fuck dont people look out for their own shit anymore? Or the shit of their neighbors? At the very least, get a god damned description. "Oh I saw them, but I can't say what they look like". FUCK OFF, MAN UP, and CONFRONT THE FUCKS STEALING FROM YOUR STREET. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SnowDrifter Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Coming from someone who was raised fairly conservatively: If someone is breaking into your car, who's to say they won't pull a knife or gun and put you in the hospital? Or worse? Perhaps it's that fear factor that stops them from confronting the thieves? I mean... You are a big dude with a military background. Top of the food-chain in that sense. You know what you are getting into and what you are doing if stuff goes down. Lots of people dont ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Coming from someone who was raised fairly conservatively: If someone is breaking into your car, who's to say they won't pull a knife or gun and put you in the hospital? Or worse? Perhaps it's that fear factor that stops them from confronting the thieves? Or at the very least how hard is it to snap a picture then if you're not going to say anything? Build in progress
OrionStang Posted August 13, 2013 Author Report Posted August 13, 2013 But, if you see the fuckers, how do not at least have a description? A simple one even. Witness: "I saw them, two guys and a girl." Me: "What do they look like?" Witness: "I don't know." Me: "But you saw them." Fucking bullshit. All I want is details, they dont have to get involved. Im the guy that will confront them, just tell me what you saw. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
smashedz28 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Coming from someone who was raised fairly conservatively: If someone is breaking into your car, who's to say they won't pull a knife or gun and put you in the hospital? Or worse? Perhaps it's that fear factor that stops them from confronting the thieves? Great point. Gotta be careful these days. I'm not legally allowed to own a gun. My town is known for crazy shit like this.
SnowDrifter Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Agree on the description part of things though ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
big dee Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Some times I wish a fool would try that at my house. I need to beat a morherfucker down
Hellbilly429 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 People fear that if they do something they will lose in court, justice system is fucked up. I would still shoot the bastards, they aren't taking from me what I work my ass off for everyday 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
OrionStang Posted August 13, 2013 Author Report Posted August 13, 2013 I'm on about 3 hours a night of sleep as is, its about to be less. So if my posts are a little off, you all know why. I will defend my residence and neighbors, at all costs. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.