STEALTH808 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 your insides dont lift weights. lol yea your right but your talking about a guy who gets off being punch in the balls . Have to be a bad fucker to try to take my shit . I won't even get in to weapons . I eat breakfast with a pistol by my side let me punch you in the balls. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
big dee Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 your insides dont lift weights. lol yea your right but your talking about a guy who gets off being punch in the balls . Have to be a bad fucker to try to take my shit . I won't even get in to weapons . I eat breakfast with a pistol by my side let me punch you in the balls. lol that's ok I only let my wife do that now . Thanks tho
OrionStang Posted August 13, 2013 Author Report Posted August 13, 2013 My problem is that the neighbors won't even give a description. They can remain anon, I know many people in the local PD's and the DA's office. I can make people hurt. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
big dee Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 My problem is that the neighbors won't even give a description. They can remain anon, I know many people in the local PD's and the DA's office. I can make people hurt. yea they should say something if they seen them. That's cold
armykyle1 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Time to move? TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 i had a similar situtatuion a couple of years back at a complex i lived at .. my bike got stolen , other neighbors had some shit stolen also.. all from new tenants ,friends visiting.. so i left some shit worth something in plain view, waited all night it seemed.. then they struck,.. got em .red handed ... one was a scared rabbit the other almost got violent ,then apologized.. like it mattered at that point ... anything can happen with those who have sticky fingers ... ha ! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
big dee Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Time to move?no shit! I couldn't deal with this at all. I would probly get shot over it cause I get stupid an dont think when I'm mad
Chris Hammer Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 US and the 5 or 6 houses close to ours are all close and watch eachothers shit, I have been leaving my house before and sen weird stuff at my neighbors so I give them a call and box in whatever car was in the driveway, both times this has happened it was a family member of theirs but since I knew they were gone I was on the lookout for anything weird. They do the same for us and I have gotten a few calls before. People just arent that nice anymore, an they dont give a shit, no pride. Or as you say Pussy m f ers. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Tribe Called Bass Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Well I sure as hell wouldn't be able to point out denim blue jeans with a hello-kitty t-shirt at night time...I would most definetely be able to see long or short hair and assume the gender.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.