DylanBunch Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 My sister freaked when I told her I wanted to wall my suv behind the back seat and said its illegal and if I get pulled over I cabn get a ticket, is she right? Or just over reacting 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
BEEMDUB Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 My sister freaked when I told her I wanted to wall my suv behind the back seat and said its illegal and if I get pulled over I cabn get a ticket, is she right? Or just over reacting Why because you can't see out of the rear windshield? If thats what you''re worried about then you have nothing to be worried about..
Swordlordboy1234 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 If you have side mirrors you can have a wall. Think about big box trucks or semi truck drivers. They have no rear view. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
tacomaguy1 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Idk it might be different everywhere Ad long as there's 2 mirrors still I think your ok Team Flex Issues
DylanBunch Posted August 16, 2013 Author Report Posted August 16, 2013 True that, I didn't think so cause that seems kinda ridiculous, unless of course you don't have side mirrors.... 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
SnowDrifter Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Depends on the state. Where I am as long as you have side view mirrors that will let you see 200ft behind you, it's legal ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Swordlordboy1234 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Depends on the state. Where I am as long as you have side view mirrors that will let you see 200ft behind you, it's legal Oh no... I can only see 198 feet. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
SnowDrifter Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Depends on the state. Where I am as long as you have side view mirrors that will let you see 200ft behind you, it's legal Oh no... I can only see 198 feet. Lol, smartass ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Josef344 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I really don't see how it's illegal lol.Moving trucks themselves don't even have a rear view mirror. Even a limo can't really look at what's going on the back. Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
2loud4uboyz Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I had a wall . Plus I'm blind in my left eye. Went through road blocks before. Cops checked it out and I went on my marry way. Thinking it could depend on your state. But like said before need side mirrors on both sides. Plus you would want that anyways. Also give a call and ask sir. But I think you should be o.k sir. If you do a wall do a build log. I wish someone would show me how to post pictures on here. I'd let you people see what I got. But back to a wall. Its seem to be louder cleaner bass response and over all so much better bass all the way around for me any ways.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.