Lbox88 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 7411 UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 7471 vs 6815 UBL | Build Log
OrzechNJ Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 7612 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
ChevyBoy95 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 up by about 420.... FTMFW Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
knowledge Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 twisted>7617 cheap jeep>7193 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Quiet Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 7637 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Lbox88 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 7643 UBL | Build Log
89capricebass Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 7655. Still in the lead. Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
OrzechNJ Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 7661 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 7675 vs 7194 UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.