-X-RaTeD- Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 13260 When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
89capricebass Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 13276 Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
TNichy Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 13278 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
OrzechNJ Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 13282 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 13289 When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
OrzechNJ Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 13302 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 13305 UBL | Build Log
TNichy Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 13310 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.