Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread

SLAYER1805

Yo you guys let me know when you having shows over in the AZ so I can try and get over there. Also yall should try and come over to Vegas for some shows

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I was the quietest mofo all day lol but it was pretty cool to meet you guys, I liked your 350Z Smoove can't wait to see that other build of yours done ;) and hope you get that truck done too CleanSierra! :)

i dont know about that i had a nice box slapping sound going on lol thanks guys for your sugestions

I was the quietest mofo all day lol but it was pretty cool to meet you guys, I liked your 350Z Smoove can't wait to see that other build of yours done ;) and hope you get that truck done too CleanSierra! :)

I seriously hope to be playing in the next couple of days. I just had too much left to do and I kind of want it SOTM worthy rather than just slapping it together.

Hey Slayer I know said that Omega was planning on being you with a box which is awesome and the dude is legit. If you wanted help from someone more local, hit me up dude. Id be happy to help you with a design or an install for that car. It's a tricky car to build for since you're under warranty PLUS you don't have a way to get sold into the cabin. I seriously might consider building a box with two ports firing up into the 6X9 holes and sealing them off with something that isn't permanent. It might be something to consider. Do you have any plans to run two subs?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I seriously hope to be playing in the next couple of days. I just had too much left to do and I kind of want it SOTM worthy rather than just slapping it together.

Hey Slayer I know said that Omega was planning on being you with a box which is awesome and the dude is legit. If you wanted help from someone more local, hit me up dude. Id be happy to help you with a design or an install for that car. It's a tricky car to build for since you're under warranty PLUS you don't have a way to get sold into the cabin. I seriously might consider building a box with two ports firing up into the 6X9 holes and sealing them off with something that isn't permanent. It might be something to consider. Do you have any plans to run two subs?

After yesterday I'm having a lot of ideas going through my head for next year to get a little louder, I do have plans for 2 10" Obsidians on 1.5K eventually, I'm really thinking about doing the port through the rear deck idea but this car is a P.I.A. with audio, I'm definitely gonna need some help :)

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Slayer1805, I am thinking subs forward/port forward fold down the seats and seal off the trunk. Your numbers would come way up

Archived