Jump to content

Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a short hair trick from some girl who happened to walk up to Real96SS's Avalanche during my demo

http://s1139.photobucket.com/user/Sm00v31/media/20130929_1525381_zps629c841c.mp4.html

No I don't know how to imbed a video

Posted

Man I had fun in AZ with the guys that showed up. You guys Teams were deep at the show. Sorry we had to come over from Vegas and take home all yall hardware though LoL. You guys can redeem it by coming up Dec 14th and getting pay back :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

What is the guy's name that owns that Flo green Suburban? I stayed just kind enough to see him run through SPL format and then my girl and I left. Also, who took home the trophy for P&P?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Vegas guys came over to play and this is what happened :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

What is the guy's name that owns that Flo green Suburban? I stayed just kind enough to see him run through SPL format and then my girl and I left. Also, who took home the trophy for P&P?

Jeremiah has the burb

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

I am waiting for Real96SS or Hulksmash to post an invite on FB or details on the Vegas style team page. I am planning to go. I believe the date will be Dec 14th. I am also hoping Kevosinn will bring the van or his truck to that show.

Posted

I've been hearing things about the Az guys going up to Vegas in December. Can a brotha get some details on that :peepwall:

Slayer its a Dec 14th charity event that will have a 3x MECA/2x IASCA event all under one roof. Also its basically going to be an AZ/NV battle ground to start our Vs battles. Were trying to have 3 shows in phoenix and 3 here in Vegas and then 1 one somewhere in the middle.

I am waiting for Real96SS or Hulksmash to post an invite on FB or details on the Vegas style team page. I am planning to go. I believe the date will be Dec 14th. I am also hoping Kevosinn will bring the van or his truck to that show.

Here's a link to the FB group for you guys. https://www.facebook.com/events/510829755652052/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9977 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...