Real96SS Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 The bmw in this video is the second car 2 run. He puts up some pretty good numbers for what he has and when he had more power he was doing 60's in the kick. Skip to 5:30 in the video for the BMW runs and my runs were the last in the video right after the BMW. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
SLAYER1805 Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 Fuuuu! 158 in a BMW! Sounds like there's gonna be more loud cars this time around at an IFO show!
SLAYER1805 Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 I would get smoked in this format. From what it appears, I'd be in SB4? I wanna say you can be in Stock 601-1800, not sure though. Very different from Meca lol
Real96SS Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 I'm just trying to put up over a 60 and close to a 61 for Mod 4001+ and do at least a 57-58 average in SB5. Anybody think I can accomplish these LoL Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
CleanSierra Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 I would get smoked in this format. From what it appears, I'd be in SB4?I wanna say you can be in Stock 601-1800, not sure though. Very different from Meca lol I couldn't make sense of the rating chart. I'll look at it again Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
SLAYER1805 Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 I'm just trying to put up over a 60 and close to a 61 for Mod 4001+ and do at least a 57-58 average in SB5. Anybody think I can accomplish these LoL Sir didn't you do 58 with the gains turned down? Lol I believe that's definitely achievable
SLAYER1805 Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 I would get smoked in this format. From what it appears, I'd be in SB4?I wanna say you can be in Stock 601-1800, not sure though. Very different from Meca lol I couldn't make sense of the rating chart. I'll look at it again I downloaded the rulebook, gets way more into detail lol
Real96SS Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 Another video somebody took of the truck at a show here in Vegas. Its on FB so it wont let me embed it. <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=355939781208415" width="1280" height="960" frameborder="0"></iframe> Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Real96SS Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 I would get smoked in this format. From what it appears, I'd be in SB4?I wanna say you can be in Stock 601-1800, not sure though. Very different from Meca lol I couldn't make sense of the rating chart. I'll look at it again What are you running? I'm just trying to put up over a 60 and close to a 61 for Mod 4001+ and do at least a 57-58 average in SB5. Anybody think I can accomplish these LoL Sir didn't you do 58 with the gains turned down? Lol I believe that's definitely achievable True and my gains were turned up I just dont turn my volume up all the way. Jeremy was actually asking me during my PnP run why I didn't turn it up LoL. I told him I was going to try and be easy on it cause she still needs work. I actually need to shrink my box down some before the show for testing cause right now I have 5cuft per sub. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Smoove Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 With the power your running, same tuning, and 4 cubes per sub. I bet you break a 160. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.