SLAYER1805 Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 Aren't you running a 4 channel as well CleanSierra? If I read the rulebook right it says that classifies as 2 amps and would put you in 601-1800 stock class
CleanSierra Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 Well my T1000 is rated at 350 @ 4 ohms. My 4 channel 60X4 which is 240. My math puts that at 590 Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 Or is it only rated on just the fact I have 2 amps and not the Power rating of those amps? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
SLAYER1805 Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 The stock class is based on number of amps and combined lowest impedance power of all amps, still trying to get street beat lol
Real96SS Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 I tried to get the 14th off, but I don't think it's going to happen. I REALLY wanted to head up that way just to be in Vegas and see all the nice rides. I'll keep trying to work something out, but I just don't know. I will try to get down to Tucson next weekend. It's good to know I won't be in the crazy big hitter classes because F THAT! I'm really curious to see what kind of number she will put up on not a lot of cone area and lower power. I'm just hoping for a 140. Anything more than that I'll be happy. What's the deal with Windows up, down, doors open? How do those specifics work in IASCA? IASCA has 2 ways you can compete. One is called IDBL which is basically a sealed burp on the dash. The other is Bassboxing which consist of a qualifying round anyway you want with the sensor on the dash. You can have it sealed, one door open or both doors open. If you qualify in your class you then have 3 rounds to get an average score. The first round is sealed on the dash 30sec average on music. Second round is driver door open 30 sec avg on music and then last round is both doors open 30sec avg on music. The person whos 3 scores average the highest wins. Its pretty fun because it forces people to have to do good in more than one aspect in order to beat their opponent. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Smoove Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 I like the idea of bass boxing. I also like park and pound. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Real96SS Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 Yall ready for this weekend? Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Smoove Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 I know I am going and Clean Sierra should be going also. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Real96SS Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 Im driving over tomorrow and staying the night over in phoenix before driving down on Sunday to Tucson Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
CleanSierra Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 I'm planning on heading down with my girl early on the morning on Sunday. She gets off work at 4:30AM and we will drive her car down for the day. I have to take her to dinner and the mall for coaxing get Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.