Smoove Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 Sounds like another good show, sucks I wasn't able to make that one.:/ but you can make this one The next AZ round has been announced. https://www.facebook...entions_comment Alright MECA heads, MECA AZ has a show planned for December 7th in Tempe at Soundz and Performance. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Real96SS Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 A month out from Dec 7th. Who's still getting ready and whos ready? Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
SLAYER1805 Posted November 14, 2013 Author Report Posted November 14, 2013 I'm gonna roll up with an empty trunk to the show on the 7th lol I'm actually gonna be getting a sub from someone else at the show that day
Smoove Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 I will be there. Not sure if I will have either ride ready to compete. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
slamingsuburban Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 well since its a sat ill be there
Real96SS Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 I will be there because I love you guys so much Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
barney91 Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 I'll be there as well Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
ric006 Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 working on getting the SUV ready for the DECEMBER AZ so wish me luck
SLAYER1805 Posted November 18, 2013 Author Report Posted November 18, 2013 I heard that on the show on the 7th there's gonna be a car show in the morning, anybody have details on that?
Real96SS Posted November 19, 2013 Report Posted November 19, 2013 I will be there. Not sure if I will have either ride ready to compete. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=661083347256813&l=5996564300036377425 Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.