Jump to content

Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's what my plan used to be but my seats don't fold down :(

DOH!!!!! And we can't cut it. Justin stated you have 6x9's in the rear deck lid. I have a couple of 6" flare ports we could shove through those holes

Posted

Yo you guys let me know when you having shows over in the AZ so I can try and get over there. Also yall should try and come over to Vegas for some shows

We got state finals coming up for Meca on the 29th and a USACI show coming up on October 20th ;)

I may try and make it over but I have no clue about anything when it comes to Meca. Guess i can look up the rules and figure out how the classing goes

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Yo you guys let me know when you having shows over in the AZ so I can try and get over there. Also yall should try and come over to Vegas for some shows

We got state finals coming up for Meca on the 29th and a USACI show coming up on October 20th ;)

I may try and make it over but I have no clue about anything when it comes to Meca. Guess i can look up the rules and figure out how the classing goes

It would be great if you could make it for one of these events. I gotta hear those team Fi's

Posted

Yo you guys let me know when you having shows over in the AZ so I can try and get over there. Also yall should try and come over to Vegas for some shows

We got state finals coming up for Meca on the 29th and a USACI show coming up on October 20th ;)

I may try and make it over but I have no clue about anything when it comes to Meca. Guess i can look up the rules and figure out how the classing goes

The IFO show would be pretty sweet for you to come to, far as I know there's not gonna be any walled vehicles there and you might make the little Hondas shit themselves ;)

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

IFO would be a really good one and then we have IFO over here again the month after. Guess I can add that to my schedule :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Whos going to AZ Meca state finals Sunday? This guy :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Ok so im from Fayetteville Ar and i havent been able to find any decent comps around , anyone know anything or from arkansas??

93 Honda Prelude H22a 2 Deka g31s, Sealed off trunk, 50ft of deadner 3 cans of great stuff Big 3 in Stinger 1/0 gage 4 6x8s polk audio and 4 orion tweeters Mtx Ta3202 on 2 dd 6.5s Phd3 Sundown x 12.2 in a slambox tuned to 34hz at 1ohm<p>

Posted

Whos going to AZ Meca state finals Sunday? This guy :)

Oh shit for real? I hope to be there. I believe Smoove will be too

Forrealzzzz LoL. We have a Vegas Style SPl comp here on Saturday and then Im going to follow the Vegas Style guys over there Sunday morning

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9771 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...