Jump to content

Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so im from Fayetteville Ar and i havent been able to find any decent comps around , anyone know anything or from arkansas??

Hey man if you go to Termpro.com you should be able to find shows for USACI on your side and the surrounding area. If not let me know and I can see if I can find you something.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

I will be there. Gotta run the Z through again. Plus I gotta hear those team Fi's.

Posted

My girl asked me if I was wanting to go last week after my accident and I didn't give her a definite answer. I hope she doesn't have something else planned for me that day, The 29th is my birthday :)

I'll let her know that I want to go though, since Saturday will be spent(hopefully) installing the enclosure and getting everything tuned up.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

ill be there got my z v3 in the truck now see what you guys can recomend and check the cars out

What do you mean what we recommend? Like enclosure wise?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Going to be heading over to AZ from Vegas around 5 in the morning so may get there around 1030 or 11ish. See you guys out there.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

I will definitely get some vids. The wife won't be going so I'm not sure I can get any hair tricks. Maybe Justin's woman will do one

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9771 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...