high output altenators who's really the best?

Singer alts FTW, and get an external voltage regulator while you are at it. I just put that combo in my 2006 tiburon (250A alt and external regulator) and it's just sick...couldn't be happier with it.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Singer alts FTW, and get an external voltage regulator while you are at it. I just put that combo in my 2006 tiburon (250A alt and external regulator) and it's just sick...couldn't be happier with it.

Do you turn the voltage down when not bumping loud? If so what is your high set point and what is your low set point?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Do you turn the voltage down when not bumping loud? If so what is your high set point and what is your low set point?

I have the voltage set at 14.4v when driving, I run all XS Power batteries. I talked to Singer himself and he doesn't recommend to go over 14.5v for daily. The higher voltage you run to your batteries the more likely you are gonna make them swell up (I make good money but I can't afford to be burning up $300 batts for a couple silly tenths of a volts). Although for comps will be a different story, I have yet to experiment with it yet but its gonna be awesome from what I can tell already =)

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Iraggi: these were the first high output alternators I bought and they were all a waste. I ordered two denominator series, one was a dud and the other didn't do rated. So I talk with him and I was rebuilding so we discuss a quad alt setup. Send them back to him. I pay for another two so now I have a total of four denominator alts I'm expecting. I get ANOTHER dud, one that blows in like a day with no load because somehow it grounded itself out. Never received the last one and then he disappeared. I was left out almost $2,000 on alternators I never received or were complete shit. He's up and running now and I hope he goes under.

for owning 4 of them, you'd think you know what they were actually called. dominator series

Iraggi: these were the first high output alternators I bought and they were all a waste. I ordered two denominator series, one was a dud and the other didn't do rated. So I talk with him and I was rebuilding so we discuss a quad alt setup. Send them back to him. I pay for another two so now I have a total of four denominator alts I'm expecting. I get ANOTHER dud, one that blows in like a day with no load because somehow it grounded itself out. Never received the last one and then he disappeared. I was left out almost $2,000 on alternators I never received or were complete shit. He's up and running now and I hope he goes under.

for owning 4 of them, you'd think you know what they were actually called. dominator series

That's Autocorrect.

tdnp.png

Too bad there isn't autocorrect for poor pretending to be rich butthurt kids ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ill be picking my 275a up from singer this weekend.

I went with him because he's so close to me and his alternators has a life time warranty on labor.

Can't beat that.

Seems like a cool dude from what I can tell as well.

Awesome. Nice choice. Tell him Kyle and Laura say hello.

Oh, tell him MTX FTW also. Lol. He will understand.

Dude is cool as it gets.

I went with him because he's so close to me and his alternators has a life time warranty on labor.

Can't beat that.

Dude is cool as it gets.

Ftw

IMG_20130821_164846_zps8f92e230.jpg

I really want to try out a dc power 370xp but $900 for another alt is not in my budget right now.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Can't beat that.

Dude is cool as it gets.

Lol I definitely will.

Ill make sure he fills me in on what "MTX FTW" is all about too lol.

I really want to try out a dc power 370xp but $900 for another alt is not in my budget right now.

It's why I am buying one at a time, ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived