Second Skin Audio

anybody ran the old re mt's

9tr3g

So I have a local guy selling 2 re mt 15's. One he says is in good shape and one may need a recone from a bad lead. I'm not real familiar with the old mt's. He said they are from 2004. I remember hearing how badass these were back then. He said its the year before they did the pole vent so I'm not to sure about the coil staying cool. I will be running these on a aq3.5 at .5.

Has anyone ran them that has some input? I think this could be a cheap way to build some badass subs. Any input would be appreciated that way I know exactly what I'm getting into.

People say theyre not musical which had me leery of buying the one I had, but it played and sounded as well as any other big woofer ive heard. I have nothing bad to say about them. Newer ones are a different story

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

That's what Itold him lol. Since they're the older models, they should be great. I wouldn't trust the new ones really, quality took a nose dive.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

MTs are a great sub.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Archived