I like both so it's hard to say, honestly can't tell ya which I would take if i had a choice, or it was mine or whatever, prolly why I have neither, but I do enjoy seeing either, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I like both so it's hard to say, honestly can't tell ya which I would take if i had a choice, or it was mine or whatever, prolly why I have neither, but I do enjoy seeing either, lol

I say why choose when you can one of each lol. Ok so that's probably not realistic for most people, hell I can't even afford 1 vehicle right now. Though that is an idea I've had for a few years now. Back in '05 (I think) when Ford totally redesigned the F150 I saw one that Truckin Magazine built that had a 6 inch lift and thought that was sick, but same time I'd seen a few that were slammed and also liked those. My idea at the time was to have a bagged f150 for the summer time and a lifted one for the winter.

Hey if someone likes the looks of a lifted honda civic, more power to them...although I think most will agree that it's not something that would look very good lol. Both lifted and lowered trucks are appealing to many people, though, so you can't really compare lifting a honda to lowering a truck.

Yeah a lifted Accord/Civic or any car looks ridiculous, though some people like it. Another group of people I don't get are those who drive "Donks". Some of those things look crazy. Rolling on 26, 28, even 30 inch rims. Only way the seem to be able to do that is to lift the car. I'm sorry but if a Chevy Caprice (for example) was meant to be lifted, it would of been offered in 4 wheel drive. I know a guy in my town who has one of these cars, except some reason it is now rolling on stock wheels and tires and still lifted up. I wonder how well it rides lol. I may think you're bat shit crazy for wanting to drive a Donk, but if that's your thing who am I to say anything.

Love me some bagz. Aint nothing like rolling to a show and dropping my heavy bitch down on the bumpstops. :)

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I would have to agree with you guys. If I see a ride that looks like it has some real time and thought into it, it gets my respect even if it isn't my style. I've seen plenty of lifted trucks that I've thought looked good, I've just seen more bagged trucks that I like more lol. Speaking of lifted, I have to ask why some people want there trucks to be so high you could walk under it? Ok probably not that high, but I've seen trucks so high that I can't help but wonder how the hell you get in. To me a 6 or maybe 8 inch lift is realistic. Not trying to dis on anyone, I mean if that's what you like then more power to ya. Maybe it's cause I'm afraid of heights is why I don't like them any higher than a 6 inch lift.

Saying why a lift that is more than six inch is kind of like why to lay the frame. Some people want to see how high they can get and some how low. This is just like how I fight with people about car audio all the time. Drag racing is a big thing around here. I tell them me wanting to see how loud I can get is like you wanting to see how fast you can get. Everyone has a different view on things. I personally am in the process of getting a Ford Excursion with 10 in of lift on 38s. It is tall, but I am 5'7" and 320lbs and can still easily get in it. No it is not for major off-road use, but it gets me where I want to go and IMO looks damn good doing it. I can also still respect a bagged truck. My dad owns a 69 Chevrolet CST 10 that is lowered (not bagged), and it is one of the cleanest and sickest vehicles that I think I have ever seen.

Archived