Food Cards, Section 8, etc., How do We Get Rid of It?

I didn't read all the posts so I don't know if it's been said or whatnot but I think it's basically agreeable that the system is the problem, not the idea. Welfare is a great idea for those who actually need it. The issue is how corrupt people abuse the system and so easily get away with no repercussions while hard working lower to middle class people have to pay the price, it's not fair. If they could just regulate the system so that it was more effective in properly classifying those who actually need it and those who don't. My family has never been in the situation of "could lose everything" though my mom and dad were both laid off in 2009 and my mom and I just moved into a new house, so she was maxed on her home equity line of credit. So the closest I've ever been to welfare was my mom collecting unemployment checks for about 1 year until she got a new job. We ended up having to sell the car to keep the house, then later we sold the house and moved back into the house we rented out to people.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Why is it that the leaders of this country can't see that there is a major problem when the group of people that refuse to get off their lazy asses and work get a steady supply of money, yet the federal employees lose wages to "save money". Not a single politician has lost a single dollar, and not likely a minute of sleep over all of this. I fear the place we love to call home is falling apart faster than anyone can predict.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Why is it that the leaders of this country can't see that there is a major problem when the group of people that refuse to get off their lazy asses and work get a steady supply of money, yet the federal employees lose wages to "save money". Not a single politician has lost a single dollar, and not likely a minute of sleep over all of this. I fear the place we love to call home is falling apart faster than anyone can predict.

this. The whole system is going to shit. Large amounts of our roads and power lines are under disrepair and we may enter into world war three soon but all everyone seems to care about is what's happening with the royal baby or what drug is Lindsey Lohanne doing now. I'm not one to buy into conspiracy theories or world ending bullshit

But I feel like soon everything is going to go really bad for the world as a whole

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/19/house-to-vote-on-big-cuts-for-food-stamps/?intcmp=latestnews

I cannot support cutting this much money from the program. There are people who cheat the system. Just like any other instance where money is involved.

But if ONE disabled person, ONE child, ONE old lady who can't fend for them selves goes hungry because the political eletists are trying to drum up votes with the socially retarded then we need to pack it in as a country because we are about to go from the land of the free to the land of the "fuck you, I got mine"...

instead of going after the people who are stealing money they want to cut it all off. Burning the house down to get rid of the rats. I am tired of being held hostage by the billionares.

I went to war 5 times trying to help the poor in countries where just about everyone wanted and tried to kill me. TRILLIONS of dollars were spent. Why don't these sorry motherfuckers care about our own people? I can't fucking believe this attack on the poor...

48 million Mericans holy christ

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^^ (airborne's reply)

That's because they think they're better than the rest. Look at some celebrities. They're real people. They don't take the fame and "I'm too good for you" or whatnot. I'd say John Cena for example. Idk his net worth, what his bank account looks like, ect. But what I do know is he is loaded and has a hot ass girl. Stuck up douche right? Nope. He's always there for people. The WWE mentioned it the other week, if I recall right, he's granted more wishes himself than the rest of the company combined. If not combined, then just more than anyone else. But then you have those who think they're better than everyone and screw the poor, the ones who need, ect. Look at like Robert Downey Jr. Now granted, may be a nice guy (Idk if he is or not) but look at his attitude. How cocky he is, how everything. Think he really helps out? Idk if he does or not, but by his personality, I'd say no.

It's as already mentioned, politicians don't care. They're making their 6 figure salary. They're not hurting. So since they're not hurting, they will do "whatever it takes" to try to help the deficit and such. I'm sure maybe 5 of them, at most, have seen what food stamps are (since politicians are older, not just a bank card but it was actual stamp looking things, I remember).

That's why I for one, would be for overthrowing the government. We do need one obviously as no civilization will continue to be alive without one. But, why are we bombing places? Then fixing it for them? Then giving them money to say sorry? Saw it mentioned somewhere, we're the first there for other countries when shit happens. Has anyone done anything for Colorado? Ok, Obama signed some shit and blah blah blah. But Japan, we helped you out with your nuclear facilities and that tsunami. Help? No? Oh okay. Iraq/Iran/etc. We freed you, got rid of your dipshit leaders, helped you become your own country. Help? No? Oh okay. So let us spend the money to help them, along with giving them money, but receive absolutely jack shit in return.

Sheena = pedobear

^^^ (airborne's reply)

That's because they think they're better than the rest. Look at some celebrities. They're real people. They don't take the fame and "I'm too good for you" or whatnot. I'd say John Cena for example. Idk his net worth, what his bank account looks like, ect. But what I do know is he is loaded and has a hot ass girl. Stuck up douche right? Nope. He's always there for people. The WWE mentioned it the other week, if I recall right, he's granted more wishes himself than the rest of the company combined. If not combined, then just more than anyone else. But then you have those who think they're better than everyone and screw the poor, the ones who need, ect. Look at like Robert Downey Jr. Now granted, may be a nice guy (Idk if he is or not) but look at his attitude. How cocky he is, how everything. Think he really helps out? Idk if he does or not, but by his personality, I'd say no.

It's as already mentioned, politicians don't care. They're making their 6 figure salary. They're not hurting. So since they're not hurting, they will do "whatever it takes" to try to help the deficit and such. I'm sure maybe 5 of them, at most, have seen what food stamps are (since politicians are older, not just a bank card but it was actual stamp looking things, I remember).

That's why I for one, would be for overthrowing the government. We do need one obviously as no civilization will continue to be alive without one. But, why are we bombing places? Then fixing it for them? Then giving them money to say sorry? Saw it mentioned somewhere, we're the first there for other countries when shit happens. Has anyone done anything for Colorado? Ok, Obama signed some shit and blah blah blah. But Japan, we helped you out with your nuclear facilities and that tsunami. Help? No? Oh okay. Iraq/Iran/etc. We freed you, got rid of your dipshit leaders, helped you become your own country. Help? No? Oh okay. So let us spend the money to help them, along with giving them money, but receive absolutely jack shit in return.

My friends make a wish wish was to meet Rey misterio he did also met a lot of others

But John cena was the one that spent the most of time with my friend

They even made ice some ice cream together

Archived