What vehicle on SMD would you love to have?

Chickens escalade. That paint job and rim combination is amazing and that's only the outside. Also I remember there used to be an active member with 6 mayhem 18's in a f150 on like 2 12k that thing looked so nasty.

Whatever did happen to him?

I genuinely couldn't pick one.

The beryllium bmw hands down. The audio innovations blowthrough. The nautiluz creations bmw x5. And lastly svb847s nasty c pillar wall in his burban.

Any of them I'd give my left nut for.

same, Beryllium BMW,.The OZZY Pheonix Gold build is dope, Pats STORM TROOPER,.The Nautiluz beemer,... and Scott Bowmans heavy hitter.... i dig that thing...

I could go on for some time.....lol

Ill take lennys 6 smd wall with all them 9k's. That or cj18s f150. I love that build. Plus those subs he built were sexy. Even if they didnt work out.

Also id take purplehazes pt cruiser whenever its done. A very well thought out build.

And the list could probably go on and on. The skill on this website is amazing.

Ill take lennys 6 smd wall with all them 9k's. That or cj18s f150. I love that build. Plus those subs he built were sexy. Even if they didnt work out.

Also id take purplehazes pt cruiser whenever its done. A very well thought out build.

Appreciate the love. Keep a look out in about 3 weeks, I will be back home and have some BIG changes in store!

To keep on topic, the Hummer pstone is building for b-eazy is fucking nasty!

Appreciate the love. Keep a look out in about 3 weeks, I will be back home and have some BIG changes in store!

To keep on topic, the Hummer pstone is building for b-eazy is fucking nasty!

I was gonna say,... how bout builds that are coming?? LOL.. ;)

The beryllium beamer, Trippis hummer, pstone hummer and caprice that was pretty, Meades isf, the hoopty, AI's Silverado, The rezcalade. Purplehaze pt just for the subs.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived