What vehicle on SMD would you love to have?

With all the kick ass builds that are on the pages of SMD it is hard not to admire the work of others. If you had to pick someone's vehicle for your own who's would it be? I would go with The Big Oki's VW Turan. The build is amazing and very loud as well. The only flaw is that it is not as fast as I would like. I don't think I've seen the perfect blend of speed and sound here yet but there are some of both. So who's ride do you guys want?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Chickens escalade. That paint job and rim combination is amazing and that's only the outside. Also I remember there used to be an active member with 6 mayhem 18's in a f150 on like 2 12k that thing looked so nasty.

I think I've said it a few times.....but ASxTech's Holden Ute....I'm obsessed with those cars.

link: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155617-holden-ve-thunder-ute/?hl=+commodore

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Chickens escalade. That paint job and rim combination is amazing and that's only the outside. Also I remember there used to be an active member with 6 mayhem 18's in a f150 on like 2 12k that thing looked so nasty.

Whatever did happen to him?

I genuinely couldn't pick one.

The beryllium bmw hands down. The audio innovations blowthrough. The nautiluz creations bmw x5. And lastly svb847s nasty c pillar wall in his burban.

Any of them I'd give my left nut for.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Jay took everything out and sold the f150.

Most of every big hard hitter on here I'd like to have there ride . Yes Lolz at me. The van with all those p1 Rockford 10's . Like to have that. I know everybody going to say chickens ride , what bass head wouldn't want it. I do to lol .Not a nut thugger but Meade Honda and hoe . Love to have two smd 18's in my ride. With a DC 10k. A bass head wants and wants more bass.

OrionStang's mustang. Is what I would pick. I would also pick something from twisted.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Archived