OBI Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Dude get that sealed ASAP! You'll love the amount of air you will move when no air goes back past the bpillar.
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 looks like your losing your windshield seal Bro... how do i repair,or make that not happen?? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Adam.. See you lurking.. thoughts please? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Borris The Blade Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Looks brutal! Should be even better once its sealed. How the hell am I going to be happy with my 2 12s when I keep seeing shit like this! It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
goodvibez Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Looks nuts man!! Nice song choice, I know you said its not the loudest for your system, but still sick! Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Looks nuts man!! Nice song choice, I know you said its not the loudest for your system, but still sick! Yeah... Its not close to damage i can do. But.. now.. im freaked about the seal around the windshield ... shit.. REPAIR ??? anyone? And fix? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Dude get that sealed ASAP! You'll love the amount of air you will move when no air goes back past the bpillar. Coming bro.. LOL... coming.. Got more electrical work.. and such to do.... I HAD to have room.. sooo im not even close to the pillar.... But... ill figure it out soon.. lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bighossf150 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 looks like your losing your windshield seal also.. you saw the shit.. middle of the seal too? What do i do to help or fix that? (gotta ask the heavy hitters) yep and I have no idea, I dont have that problem with mine, I just have to deal with sheet metal tearing lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 looks like your losing your windshield seal also.. you saw the shit.. middle of the seal too? What do i do to help or fix that? (gotta ask the heavy hitters) yep and I have no idea, I dont have that problem with mine, I just have to deal with sheet metal tearing lol Well,.. shit....... I dont know about any metal tearing. Your WAY over me.... But.. i REALLY thought the s10 windshield was the stronger point.. FUCK. Guess ill call around,.. and have a new seal set in.. and ask for HULK style.. shit.... Thanks.. i know, im no where NEAR your shit.... but.. damn.. i was upset to see a front window fail on this .. seal or not.. specially with just my weak ass... fuck SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bighossf150 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 I bet you meter higher than me, my truck sucks on the meter but is fucking brutal to sit in. Dont kid your self though man, you have a beast of a truck Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.