New Eminem Single + Album (Official Video/Itunes Link/Cover artwork)

Forgot about this, I believe if you purchased the album through Gamestop when buying Ghosts you got a code for this song or something like that. Some easy Googling I found the mp3...needless to say its dope

160: Once Marshall gets to spitting raps on the album opener, "Bad Guy," there's little to no let-up. By our count, he spit 1,104 words on that first seven-minute track, alone, and goes on to top that by rhyming 1,451 words on the all-out lyric-fest "Rap God." In total Slim rapped about 12,600 words over the course of his 78-minute album, putting him at 160 rhymes per minute. Not counting ad-libs or skits where he was merely speaking, that's a whole lot of bars.

How long did it take to write Rap God? 0 seconds. It was freestyle off the dome. WOW

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Forgot about this, I believe if you purchased the album through Gamestop when buying Ghosts you got a code for this song or something like that. Some easy Googling I found the mp3...needless to say its dope

160: Once Marshall gets to spitting raps on the album opener, "Bad Guy," there's little to no let-up. By our count, he spit 1,104 words on that first seven-minute track, alone, and goes on to top that by rhyming 1,451 words on the all-out lyric-fest "Rap God." In total Slim rapped about 12,600 words over the course of his 78-minute album, putting him at 160 rhymes per minute. Not counting ad-libs or skits where he was merely speaking, that's a whole lot of bars.

How long did it take to write Rap God? 0 seconds. It was freestyle off the dome. WOW

How do you know Rap God was off the top?

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/975626/eminems-rap-god-lyrics-took-6-minutes-to-write.jhtml

There is a whole interview with Sway discussing the album

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/975626/eminems-rap-god-lyrics-took-6-minutes-to-write.jhtml

There is a whole interview with Sway discussing the album

Thanks for the link, just watched it. He was joking about the 6 minutes to write it part. At the end he switches it up and says it took a minute and a half to write. In both cases he was being facetious

I like the "next time I show up to court I'll be naked and wear a lawsuit".

I catch something new every time I listen to one of the songs over again lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived