Sonic Electronix

4" coil 10" tantric sounds SHD

2 for 2 in edits. that's pretty impressive

Yes, I did it just for you. You still fail though ;)

Doesn't it eat at the monument you call your pride? I personally love it that you're back on the forums.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no murphy didnt want me too. he doesnt care. i did it for him not because he asked me too. difficult concept to understand for someone like you.

You are right about that, I wouldn't understand someone with delusions of grandeur coming back to a forum he hates for a person who didn't even ask him to. Good to see the fanboyism hasn't slowed down, just changed jerseys

If the man wants to come back and turn over a new leaf on SMD I say let him. Tough to do that if you don't give him the chance shrug.gif.pagespeed.ce.wewAWYRRLp.gif

I agree, I don't know the details of what transpired before, but if he comes on here and he's cool about his business just don't give him a hard time. He has a lot of knowledge to offer us rookies. We all f*ck up at one point.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

If the man wants to come back and turn over a new leaf on SMD I say let him. Tough to do that if you don't give him the chance shrug.gif.pagespeed.ce.wewAWYRRLp.gif

You really think he wants to come here and turn over a new leaf?

Not sure what happened before. But no I don't think it's unreasonable. Give the guy a chance. What's the worst that can happen?

You guys don't even know who he is. It is pretty easy to say he wants to turn a new leaf but then you obviously don't know hank veach, the self proclaimed troll who revels in the drama. I've said nothing out of place and what does a single member have to do with him turning a new leaf?

If only he didn't bitch and have everything deleted you'd easily read what ensued. Whether you know or not isn't my intention, be open and forgiving if you want. I already said I'm glad he's back. Got to be a hard pill to swallow with all the shit about this forum and brainless nuthuggers for something totally not even asked of him.

Probably just wants to seem important but if anyone wanted tantric subs anyways all you have to do is talk to TaylorFade :shrug:

personally I know nothing of this hank faggot other than the troll bullshit he floods facebook with. that's enough for me to know to see to it that I do whatever I can to not let him be a part of this community.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Team Skarbage has really dialed it back since the first one was closed by Facebook for harassment. Its still crazy, just tryin to even say a nice thing about Steve, this forum, or anything associated with SMD and get spit on by almost everyone. Even though I don't know Steve, I love this forum. And that matters to me

Archived